Laptop Skins: round 2

Yo93sh

Adept
Here is my second deal on laptop skins. All available in standard size of 15.4". Check attached pdf file for details (32 designs in all). Qty as checked with the dealer is 5 of each design. Minimum no of orders is 12

Price: Rs.260 each
Shipping:
In Mumbai: Rs.20 + each additional qty Rs.10
Outside Mumbai: Rs.40 + each additional qty Rs.20

Kindly confirm interest by providing the skin no as in the attached pdf file.

Please note I will order & ship the skins only on weekends only after receipt of payment. Payment details will be sent via PM. No cash deposits, only account transfers.

Interested:
design 03 - smokin
design 08 - tech4pk
design 14 - sajitsm
design 21 - roadripersid, mk151
design 22 - mohitpreet
design 29 - metalspree, sumit_123, mohitpreet, mk151, abhee24
design 32 - abhee24

I am a little busy with my exams, all orders will be executed after 19th April.

could you pos ta pic of any laptop wit hthe skin applied , could give us an idea of the quality , prolly anyone who ha bought from you post screens ?

i will block the skins for u guys, but i need at least 12 orders. have asked the dealer to provide me with actual images of 1 or 2 skins. i am not taking any payments till then.

can these be put on a 14'' dell vostro? .. and do these leave any marks on the laptop if someone wants to get rid of them after applying them on the laptop ? ....

the skin will have to be cut to fit on smaller laptops. so choose a skin whereby the design doesn't really get impacted if its cut.

the skin won't leave any marks when taken off

MrHunt said:
can these be put on a 14'' dell vostro? .. and do these leave any marks on the laptop if someone wants to get rid of them after applying them on the laptop ? ....

No it doesn't leave any mark after removing i had removed it many times coz i did not apply it the right way and the glue to it is very good,even after removing the skin multiple times it was sticking on to the lappy very good I have taken few snaps of the skin which i got it earlier from Yogesh.

dsc02238tr8.jpg

dsc02241gw4.jpg

I felt the skin is not 15" u can see mine is a 15" Lappy and the skin is kind of small for it .But never mind the skin and its finish is good.:D

Back