Budget 41-50k Laptop under 42k?

abx

Disciple
What's your Budget? Not more than 42k
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Casual use. Very lightweight gaming.
What size and weight considerations do you have? Preferably with 15.6 inch display
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? None
Any other considerations? Atleast 512gb drive. Would prefer good battery life

I can't seem to find the Mi Webcam which they ask to add in cart while buying the laptop. Is this a glitch?

I can't seem to find the Mi Webcam which they ask to add in cart while buying the laptop. Is this a glitch?
Yup, not visible on Flipkart.. contact their customer service. Check on Amazon too.

Also, unless its very urgent, I'd suggest you wait for 10 more days for Holi sale. You may even get the newer model with integrated webcam for same price.

Check if it is the box (contents included). They usually mention a small list of what is included in thepackage. I read somewhere that the webcam comes included in the package.

Check for the Mi notebook as suggested by a member on the top.
If you need to go lower than 42K then check any i3-1005G based processor.

I purchased a renewed laptop for my wife from Amazon and it was a great experience. Cost me 27.5K great deal considering that the same laptop new costs 38K

Back