Laptops Laptop without camera

tryst

Disciple
Hi,

Please suggest laptop with good configurations but no camera as the place where I will use it does not allow any photographic equipment. Preferred brands will be HP and Dell.Bigger the screen size the better.

Awaiting your valued suggestions

Thanks

all the high end laptops beyond a budget of 50 k will come with the webcam

i dont know it there/s any model without the webcam in 50k as the webcam has become a standard feature in notebooks and netbooks as well

yes lower end models like the dell vostro A840 is without the cam

c2d proc 1.6ghz

14' screen

1 gb ram

around 27-28k

u can also check the dell vostro A860 its 15.4 ' screen

i think that has a webcam

not sure though!!

Vostro and Latitude and many business series laptops come without webcams......Have a look at those........but they are generally more expensive part per part as they have enhancements like better parts for increased reliability.

i would suggest you to get latitude series.

look out on the deals in dealer section. there were a no. of gud configs without the webcam.

would highly recommend that.

Latitude E series are simply awesome.

I have E6400 which came without a camera (got it from company).

These are costly but you can get a good deal from local vendor.

One of my friends got it for 55K with P8600 c2d and 2gb RAM.

I haven't used a laptop which is better than this.... maybe the macbook... but they are useless for working

tryst said:
Hi,

As for the laptop selection, will the vostro or the lattitude able to handle full hd playback flawlessly?

Thanks

Its a piece of cake.

The latest series use the P45/G45 chipsets, which can handle Full HD easily. Just dont expect gaming.

gauviz said:
Latitude E series are simply awesome.
I have E6400 which came without a camera (got it from company).
These are costly but you can get a good deal from local vendor.
One of my friends got it for 55K with P8600 c2d and 2gb RAM.
I haven't used a laptop which is better than this.... maybe the macbook... but they are useless for working

I narrowed my search to DELL Latitude E5400, but not quite sure whether it will be able to play hd and bluray rips.Please advise.

Buy any laptop and disconnect the webcam connector from the mobo. A 5 minute job compared to the many hours and days you will spend trying to find a webcam-less laptop within your budget.

ACER 5738Z... has T4200 processor...15.6" LED backlit 16:9 screen ..plays HD movies smoothly ...doesn't have webcam and comes under 30K...

Back