Latest Report Indicates Inno3d and Asrock Top Reliability Rankings in GPUs.

greekgecko

Disciple
I never would have guessed that Inno3d would come out on top in terms of GPU reliability! I used to think that it wasn't a great brand compared to big names like MSI and ASUS. But these new stats have completely turned my assumptions around. I mean, it's amazing to see that Inno3d caught up to the big players. On the other hand, I'm not surprised at all that MSI is still the king of motherboard reliability. Overall, these stats have definitely got me feeling pretty surprised and impressed!

Source: https://videocardz.com/newz/swiss-retailer-reveals-warranty-scores-for-gpu-motherboard-brands

I never would have guessed that Inno3d would come out on top in terms of GPU reliability! I used to think that it wasn't a great brand compared to big names like MSI and ASUS. But these new stats have completely turned my assumptions around. I mean, it's amazing to see that Inno3d caught up to the big players. On the other hand, I'm not surprised at all that MSI is still the king of motherboard reliability. Overall, these stats have definitely got me feeling pretty surprised and impressed!

Source: https://videocardz.com/newz/swiss-retailer-reveals-warranty-scores-for-gpu-motherboard-brands
Screenshot_20230131-155049_(1).png

I can attest for Inno3d been more than 2 years with the GPU no problems till date. Surprisingly Inno3d had the cheapest gpu back then. MSI and gigabyte's GPUs had a premium of 10 to 20%. One of my better purchases

You know, I totally understand where you're coming from about the sample size. At first glance, 300 GPUs might seem like a small number, a sample of 300 GPUs can still give us a pretty good idea of what's going on in the market. In statistics, it's common practice to test a small portion of a large population to make inferences about the whole group. So, all things considered, I wouldn't dismiss these findings just because the sample size isn't huge.

In statistics, it's common practice to test a small portion of a large population to make inferences about the whole group. So, all things considered, I wouldn't dismiss these findings just because the sample size isn't huge.
Really ? Then perhaps you would want to review what statistical sampling really means -
I would impress upon the section titled as population definition and then think really hard if those 300 are even representative of what happens in India.

Really ? Then perhaps you would want to review what statistical sampling really means -
I would impress upon the section titled as population definition and then think really hard if those 300 are even representative of what happens in India.
I do understand that the sample size of 300 GPU's potentially not being representative of the entire market. In statistical sampling, having a large sample size is ideal, but it's not always possible due to practical and financial limitations. The goal of statistical sampling is to choose a subset of the population that accurately reflects the characteristics of the larger population. In this case, the 300 GPU's were selected using a random sampling method, which helps ensure that the sample is representative of the population. However, I do understand that the sample size may not accurately capture all the variation in the population, and should be considered when interpreting the results but thats just an inherent limitation of any statistical data/report.

Not only 300 is a small size but a particular region is not enough. A particular region might have received the better batch.
And not just that, Nvidia ****s their AIBs in more than one way; so there are so many variables involved (time, binning, supply, vendor discount, region, etc) that at this point let's just call it luck. However, I have found time and again that EVGA made the best enthusiast boards. I am happy they are out of that hell hole.

Not only 300 is a small size but a particular region is not enough. A particular region might have received the better batch.
Looks like the argument about whether the data is accurate or not will just keep going round and round. My suggestion is to take the results with a grain of salt and understand that it's not perfect, but it still provides us with valuable information. After all, it's better than just blindly guessing, right? And if someone out there has any other stats that focus specifically on India or a particular region with a larger sample size, that would be great! By the way, if you're not familiar with the concept of random sampling, it's like picking names out of a hat – just a whole lot more technical and less fun!.

And not just that, Nvidia ****s their AIBs in more than one way; so there are so many variables involved (time, binning, supply, vendor discount, region, etc) that at this point let's just call it luck. However, I have found time and again that EVGA made the best enthusiast boards. I am happy they are out of that hell hole.
Yeah and user behavior is also another thing. If they are mining then reliability might be lower.

@greekgecko Why are you being so agitated bro? We are not attacking you. Just highlighting the other variables for a proper report. Every body here is to learn.

Back