Android Lava Agni 3 5G India's 1st Dual Display AMOLED !!!

Emperor

Skilled

Lava Agni 3 5G (Pristine Glass, 8GB+128GB)

Dimensity 7300X | 50MP Triple AI Camera |

66W Fast Charge,5000 mAh Battery |

Clean UI | Free Replacement @ Home |

with Charger | Glass Back |

Rs.22,999/- Amazon.in
71xNcjUwEfL._SX679_.jpg

I have Agni 2. Their service is first class. I dropped my phone into water and the LCD screen went kaput. They picked up the phone and delivered with the replaced screen in 2 days. Cost 7.5K due to water damage. The only issue I had with the phone was with the wifi calling. It used to keep dropping the wifi calling during calls which was very irritating as the calls kept dropping. I recently tried to take the sims out of the Agni2 to put into my new OP11 only to see that the SIM tray was broken. I got it replaced for ₹750. Magically, after that the wifi calling issue vanished.

Overall, the service is extraordinary. The software updates were good for the 1st year. Now a days the security updates are slow.

I am glad that they have launched this new product now.

I have Agni 2. Their service is first class. I dropped my phone into water and the LCD screen went kaput. They picked up the phone and delivered with the replaced screen in 2 days. Cost 7.5K due to water damage. The only issue I had with the phone was with the wifi calling. It used to keep dropping the wifi calling during calls which was very irritating as the calls kept dropping. I recently tried to take the sims out of the Agni2 to put into my new OP11 only to see that the SIM tray was broken. I got it replaced for ₹750. Magically, after that the wifi calling issue vanished.

Overall, the service is extraordinary. The software updates were good for the 1st year. Now a days the security updates are slow.

I am glad that they have launched this new product now.
feel good hearing good words about service ...

Another satisfied Agni 2 user, the phone is fine overall, the biggest cons are that whatever software tweaks Lava does feel amateur and unpolished, compared to the big brands. It does mostly work though. The other one is exchanging this phone is still not possible on either amazon on flipkart after almost 1 year!! So you might be left with a phone that cannot be exchanged when it's time to upgrade.

Another satisfied Agni 2 user, the phone is fine overall, the biggest cons are that whatever software tweaks Lava does feel amateur and unpolished, compared to the big brands. It does mostly work though. The other one is exchanging this phone is still not possible on either amazon on flipkart after almost 1 year!! So you might be left with a phone that cannot be exchanged when it's time to upgrade.
feel same pain in past with SRT.Phone

Back