Monitors LCD Calibration tools

Rahul

Skilled
hi guys .... i know its a long time since i posted here ....... but now again i will be regular here :)

anyways i got this TFT LCD ...... it was little expensive than the other 17" ones more in 19" range when u compare price wise ...... i got 17" coz i am not going to change my GPU sooner.

anyways the problem is callibration software came with the LCD ask to change something which i can't find in the LCD menu ..... picture quality is gr8 but i remember some forum member posted(AFAIR it was eazy) earlier that with right setting picture quality really improves on LCD ..... so which software i sud use ..... and wat is the perfect way to do it ?

another thing is in the booklet it say viewing area 17.1" ..... isn't it 16" for other 17" LCD moniters ...... is it really 17.1" or just marketing gimmick by sony .... i can't find this model on sony india site ......

and i am also confused by the reponse time the dealer said its 8ms but i can't find response time mentioned anywhere on the booklet or the box .....

Welcome back Rahul - i think Eazy was mentioning about Magictune Software for all Samsung display's.

Looked around for screen calibration s/w on Sony - did find one "Sony® Display Adjustment Software" but there is a minor hiccup - all the models of SDM series are supported except for SDM-E76D & SDM-E96D.

Check this page

Sony eSupport - Displays

If you want to try that Display adjustment sw on your LCD then get it from here(be careful though) - Sony eSupport - SDM-HS53

---------

One more thing you can try and do is download generic utilities like -

DisplayMate Technologies DisplayMate Video Utilities

--------

Wait for others to reply ;)

Back