Monitors LCD Confusion

PhOeNiX

Skilled
O.K , after a long time , i have finally decided to upgrade, funds are ready , everything is set, now one major confusion is the monitor....

will be using my current MSI 8800GT OC 512MB Card in the rig , and i need a 19 incher for the display

have zeroed in on a DELL E198WFP as i dont need a glossy screen , had seen Apex Sirs :D review here, and this seems like a a great Screen. But i saw its a TN Panel , how does that affect the view ? its only about the Viewing Angles right ?

I have a budget of 10-11k for the screenie, So any suggestions will be valuable.

Cheers

suggestions would be to put 2k more and get a 22", wud make helluva diffrence in everythnig u do , trust me 19" r not worth it

Hmm.even i thot that , if i cud just get the price ShakenSoul is gettin na, 12k for the 22" ultrasharp here, i wud go with it eyes closed, 13k is a bit too much outta budget , as m on a serious budget , and cant go over board too much.

I too would say you get a 22 inch if on tight budget. If you can stretch your budget, dude, you're gettin' a Dell ... E248WFP :p

LCD confusion? No confusion! Only great combination!

22"
Dell Ultrasharp 2208
(Not the SP2208)

Why?
Great 22" screen and height-adjustable screen!

:)

Period. Or maybe the LG 22" if it's cheaper.

Payne

ask dinesh,dingemini he is selling his old 22" for 10k

no shipping ,no waiting + more than 4+ years warranty .

i had to buy within that budget i could had from dinesh

oki, have askd lotsa guys for the DELL quotes, lesse wat i get , my decision will depend on that , whether the 19" , the 22" or the US 22"

PhOeNiX said:
oki, have askd lotsa guys for the DELL quotes, lesse wat i get , my decision will depend on that , whether the 19" , the 22" or the US 22"
hi
also tell me about the quotes you get for the 22" SP2208WFP and US 2208WFP

Back