Monitors Lcd help

I want to buy a 22 inch gaming lcd by 2morrow so please reply fast guys searched for lg 22wtq but its not in stock anywhere thinking of getting a viewsonic VX2235wm-5 Got a quote of 11.5k:D from prime for it but the horrible after sales service of viewsonic scares me.

So please suggest a good moniter within 13k which is easily available in market:) or should I take the above one is viewsonics service improved.??:huh:

yep, Dell is kinda bankable though its also a little expensive.

From time to time, there are products like L226WTQ and Samsung 226BW but right now I don't think there is a decently priced 22" monitor that is good overall.

Dell seems to be the least bad of all.

so which one to get seeing user xperience viewsonic is out or any user using this moniter please reply.dell is way outta my budget 16k not at all possible, 13k max

why not will it sell for 13.5k.. infact it will be less when you go to lammy ... i guess :ashamed:
when you talk about 22incher..1920 is the native resolution. You should be going for a smaller screen if 8800GT is going to be hard.

i guess

when you talk about 22incher..1920 is the native resolution. You should be going for a smaller screen if 8800GT is going to be hard.

i thought most of the 22inchers support max of 1680x1050:O

i remember seeing this benq AD on paper for arnd 13.5k..shud be lesser in real market.

a decent monitor anyways..VGA+DVI+HDMI+Inbuilt speakers

yes dude the native resolution of 22inch is 1680 x1050 only benq has increased it to 1920.but will 8800gt be able to handle games at that resolution(latest games).

it ideally should, but resolutions can be changed, if 1920 is one of the supported resolutions, its not necessary to keep it on that. change it to 1680.. simple :p

Back