Monitors LCD / LED Full HD Monitor

Hi friends,

I am looking forward to buy a Full HD LCD / LED monitor from USA. Pls suggest me some options which I can get from USA and are available at amazon.com & are at a discount to Indian prices.

Budget : upto 250 US$

Regards

^^ Why do you want to get a product from the US and loose your peace of mind over things like warranty and support as well compatibility is also an issue.

Last month my cousin had brought an LCD TV of Sony from Dubai and he got it for half the price of India so I thought that the monitors will also cost me less the price in India....:no:

rohitshakti2 said:
Last month my cousin had brought an LCD TV of Sony from Dubai and he got it for half the price of India so I thought that the monitors will also cost me less the price in India....:no:

The price on foreign wares are lucrative, but it caries a risk with it, As u get no warranty.

I bought a Samsung P2370HD for 300$ last year from US, it got bad in just 3 months, I had to spend 7k on getting it repaired, and now again its showing the same prob...

Same thing happened with my WD My Book 1TB, but luckily it had INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY and I got it RMAed for free.

Get it from the US if u are getting International Warranty, or u travel there often...

Back