Monitors LCD/LED Monitor Advice.

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Finally i'm looking to get a Full HD monitor which can help serve my purpose of gaming.

Things which i'm looking in monitor is.

HDMI

DVI-D

Audio Jack

The only one seems to be matching is Dell 2409W , i also looked at benq LED monitor which costs around 14k.needed the monitor for PS3/Xbox 360 gaming.

Budget - 14k

Just really want to avoid the cabling monitor must have HDMI and audio out.

Anyone here used Dell ST2410 ?

why go for 2410 ...when 2311h has an ips panel as well and is available vary cheap....is 1" that important to you ( double the cost )

What is HDMI?
a standard that allow both audio and video transmition(digital).

now why do you need the Audio transmition in a monitor that has no speakers ?
a simple HDMI > DVI adapter will work without any loss in the quality because just as HDMI DVI is also digital transmition interface( it just is not meant for audio transmition).

HDMI is nice and its easy to hook up ( cause there is no screws inolved ) but i would never go for HDMI while sacrifising on picture quality.
all i can give extra for a HDMI (in a monitor )is Rs500 ...(because thats what a good dvi to hdmi adapter costs.)

^In which case, Dess S2409 seems to be the only option here. I am not aware of the Benq LCD lineup so perhaps you could do a bit of research there. Allwyn has the S2409W and he's pretty much satisfied by the performance of it.

Talking of which, if you have gotten a new display already, remove the link from your signature lest this thread should be bumped with unwarranted responses.

Back