Monitors LCD monitor suggestion required between 6.5-8K !

Switch

Skilled
I need a LCD. I would be using it in my store for spreadsheets, sketchup and viewing pics(Not movies). Budget is between 6.5K to 8K but would prefer spending on the lesser side. Screen size between 19" - 22". Would prefer something with a HDMI input and a DVI + VGA input is an absolute must.

or perhaps BenQ G922HDL

it is an LED display.. recently bought one for a friend.. 6.2k at lamington it was a week ago.

should be around 6-6.1k at present.

Dell S2009W was around 6.7-6.8k at the same time at a few stores.

sabby said:
@madnav

How's the color production compared to the usual LCDs ? Any improvement in picture quality ?

honestly speaking i did not get anytime to do all that.

i got it tested at prime at the time of purchase and could only see windows XP Desktop...nothing was evident extraordinary about that ..but that is only an opinion from one look.

but anyways..

since OP has a budget of upto 8k (previously i misunderstood 7k :ashamed: ) i would strongly suggest BenQ G2220HD ... costs around 7.7k ... i found it to be much better than samsung P2250 which is priced around 9k.

also all BenQ's that have DVI ports come bundled with a DVI cable unlike samsung... so that is atleast kind of a goodie free worth 250..

towards the lower side of ur budget Dell S2009W suits the best..... with 1600x900 ,it's totally a VFM:)

Dell S2009W Monitor Details | Dell

would not recommend the Benq G922HDL because paying 500 odd bucks for 1.5 inches is.....hmmm

while if we move towards the higher end of ur budget ...i would say ACER 21.5" HD - P225H Wide + DVI -8k would be an awesome blossom choice:D 1920 x 1080

Back