Video LCD TV Under 35k

iccy88

Disciple
hello friends,
suggest me a good LCD TV under the price range of 35k. My requirement is around 25" or 29" max..
Also, will buying after budget make a difference in price?:S

croma are retail stores in india only iccy.. theyr from the tata group

secondly if u dont mind considering the gray market route id suggest u go and get ur self a 32" sony v310.. its a wonderful tv and should be available for about 35k..

I was looking out for this PHILIPS-26TA2800. has anyone checked it out?

Mesa along with Chaos & sandy had seen it in Reliance Digital here in Bangalore. Its a confirmed S-IPS panel and looks a damn good deal at 28k odd :D

Supra said:
Mesa along with Chaos & sandy had seen it in Reliance Digital here in Bangalore. Its a confirmed S-IPS panel and looks a damn good deal at 28k odd :D

Full HD ? HDMI ??? :S

EDIT: Answering my own qs

Max Resolution : WXGA 1366x768p @60 Hz.

No HDMI, only DVI

amityrock said:
croma are retail stores in india only iccy.. theyr from the tata group

secondly if u dont mind considering the gray market route id suggest u go and get ur self a 32" sony v310.. its a wonderful tv and should be available for about 35k..

u mean s310a there is no v310a

What would be the price of a Sony or Samsung 26 incher LCD in the grey and white market? How do they compare to PHILIPS-26TA2800?

Supra said:

It's available at Pie electronics (ORR, Bangalore) for Rs 26500.

I would suggest the VU 32". Vu is a good brand. Its available with Bill and Warranty for just 32k.

Why would you want to go for something smaller when you can get a nice 32" LCD for a price well within your budget ?

Plz check yesterdays Mumbai Mirror....there was dis advertisement of dis company called "Vestar" selling a 32" LCD for 24k after some xchange....damn cool :) they also compared it to the sony,LG,samsung.....only LG beats it in contrast ratio dats 10000:1....otherwise most of of the features are either in par or better den da mentioned brand above....its got 5ms response time.....HD ready....9000:1 contrast ratio.....etc etc...

nyways.....if u plan to use it as a TV...you will only get clear picture from dish providers like TATA and DISH TV....but dat also will look lil blurred on any tv if u see closely as it gets stretched on widescreen and wateva they show is not in HD format....Hopefully they will start showing HD content in dis decade on TV :) ... my company has various brands of 32" LCD tvs like SONY,SAMSUNG,ACER,LG,ONIDA ...etc etc wch are all connected by TATA sky....wen u go close 2 dem...images always look blurred on all of dem :p

Back