Monitors Lcd Tv

Striker10

Skilled
Hello , my dad is interested to buy a LCD TV(32") . We have visited Sony World and Samsung showroom . which one to buy ? the Sony Bravia supports HD so I can use it to play my games with it hehehah anyway my 6600 is not at all powerful ..

anyways , Samsung or Sony ?? is it necessary to go LCD from traditional CRT ? oh I do know the picture clarity is awesome coz I saw it but I am a little doubtful about our cable connection if its not clear(it happens here and then) whats the use of buying a lcd ? lol ..

hope you guys come up with some convincing answers

thanks, broar

My cousin bought a Samsung plasma TV. When installed at his place, the picture and sound were no better than his original CRT TV. I recommended he go in for a digital set top box. After he got one, the picture is great and he gets stereo sound too.

Most people don't seem to realise that getting a fancy TV by itself isn't enough - you need a good signal too.

One more thing, the aspect ratio on his TV is 16 : 9. So when viewing regular TV programs one has to choose between streched images or having two black bars on either side of the image. In my opinion, both are lousy.

Back