Leaked airtel broadband plans!!!

salluks

Adept
the new tariff for BSNL Broadband is as follows frm jan 1st 2007

Home 250 - 1GB limit, 90 paisa per MB over the limit - speed 2mbps.
Home 500 - 5GB limit, 80 paisa per MB over the limit - speed 2 mbps.
Home 1000 - 10GB limit, 80 paisa per MB over the limit - speed 4 mbps
Home 1800 - 30GB limit, 70 paisa per MB over the limit - speed 6 mbps
Home 3300 - 50GB limit, 70 paisa per MB over the limit - speed 8 mbps
UL900/900+ speed 2 mpbs
not sure if its true or not..it says from 1st Jan 2007!!!:huh:

damn!..read on orkut..airtel bangalore community..thinks its bsnl..
anyways..the customer care guy just told they are upgrading this month end 2 mbps..best part is.. according to him their priority is unlimited plans

also checked cap on billing rs 1200 on thier site..its for some business plan/

Salluks,

I just spoke to a rep from Airtel Pune and she didn't have any clue about the new rates. Where are you located?

The Airtel site also does not mention anything about them. :(

I just got confirmation that new plans will be announced next week - one thing they're definitely introducing is a new/higher unlimited plan :) Pwnage!

vivtho said:
Salluks,
I just spoke to a rep from Airtel Pune and she didn't have any clue about the new rates. Where are you located?

The Airtel site also does not mention anything about them. :(

bangalore!

Just spoke for 1 hour to the airtel callcenter, even the floor manager. They have NO intimidation about any speed increase or new plans. On contrary they are telling current network problems wont be fixed till next month (taiwan thingie).

A phonecall from CC came through some time back in response to my Email....
Theyre saying that itll take till 31st Jan to fix earthquake probs:mad:
And when i asked if there are any new plans , they emailed me the list of old plans........

RiO said:
I just got confirmation that new plans will be announced next week - one thing they're definitely introducing is a new/higher unlimited plan :) Pwnage!

I can now celebrate!! :clap: :clap:

techcheat said:
Just spoke for 1 hour to the airtel callcenter, even the floor manager. They have NO intimidation about any speed increase or new plans. On contrary they are telling current network problems wont be fixed till next month (taiwan thingie).

</Party> :( :(

Back