LED Display Board Suggestion Please

Emperor

Skilled
Hello There,

Is there anything available in market as per following need? budget max 5k.

My cousin wish to buy LED Display Board for his business. He needs to change Product Details once or twice in a week so should be customizable at his end & do not requires to hire service for Every 2-3 days to change the Product Details.

Looking to buy 3 FT width x 6 Inch height (height excluding border if any).

Looking for more suggestion & advice.

Thanks

Are talking about the boards made up of LEDs having a keyboard attached to it?

I had once enquired about it for my project. Check in the shops at Dena bank lane near Dagdu halwai ganpati in Pune.

It costs around 2000 ~ 5000, sorry for the wide range as it was around a year back.

It comes in two varieties one with fixed pattern and the other one is configurable, you are looking for the latter which is costlier.

If you are in Pune I can tell you the shop which specializes in these displays.

#flash23

thanks for reply, what the LED Board having a keyboard attach called & anything more about it's life span, how easy to use, maintain & replace LED if any went off in long run etc ?

#Emperor

I didnt enquire it in much depth. Just ask the shops for a display with keyboard.

However i can tell that it is made up matrix of bright leds usually red colour, these leds are big ones ~1cm diameter, so you can solder them yourself but such problem of led failure seldom occurs.

It has a basic keyboard just like a computer's.

The entire assembly is AC powered, so all you have to do is simply plugin the supply.

The build quality depends upon model to model but to say it is Average, as you can expect from a locally made product. I have seen such boards in many shops around gathering thick dust but still working without a hitch.

Back