Leet electronics!

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Finally got it! :D :D :D

Special thanks to sangram and Bikey for sending these :D :D :D

will make some lame reason not to go to mysore on 1st and start teh modding :devil2:

these are for my MX5021 and E-MU 1212m. They dont deserve to be on any mobo or gfx card. they are THAT good :D

Congrats :)

err what are all these capacitors for ??

EIDT: so they are for the speakers...err what changes does it bring to the SQ or overall performance..of the speakers..

if possible please post the pics of your modding work..will be very interesting to see the interiors of the speakers/sub :p

what was the damage by the way ?

Yo- send me that modded cassette box, i sent you the caps in, along with the rest of the stuff you were gonna send me. :lol:

2 couriers refused to accept a package that small and said pack in bigger box. :rofl:

Finally DTDC RO took it only in the DTDC plus category as 500gms.
FirstFlight would have costed less as they have smaler slabs. :p

Had no one taken that- would have sent it stuffed in a pizza box left over from the pizza i had couple of days back. :rofl:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Yo- send me that modded cassette box, i sent you the caps in, along with the rest of the stuff you were gonna send me. :lol:

2 couriers refused to accept a package that small and said pack in bigger box. :rofl:

Finally DTDC RO took it only in the DTDC plus category as 500gms.

FirstFlight would have costed less as they have smaler slabs. :p

Had no one taken that- would have sent it stuffed in a pizza box left over from the pizza i had couple of days back. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

bikey u didnt invite me for the pizza party :(

sunny do lemme know what sort of mod u gonna do and what will it affect.

Quad Master said:

same here. ..would be howering over this\your thread for a long time now :bleh:

greenhorn said:
ooh nice. I'll soon be getting an ATP3 to pimp. will need something like that . Are all of them nichicon?

is the ATP3 also worth modding ...do tell me what you are going try...i dont have much knowledge about this ..but wont mind trying it if it gives some good results and is DIY job of moderate difficulty .

I'm sorry I couldn't send BGs, as my stock is very low (Just have about 6 left of a couple of values). The Muse KZ work just as well as the BG, there are also some Elna Silmics in there but the bulk of the stuff are FC and FM caps for the recapping on the MX and E-mu. Plus a few MKP caps for the satellite, and a bunch of opamps and tantalum decoupling caps for those.

The MX mods are documented in my thread, go take a look. You need to know how to solder, and do it quite well, to attempt the mods. The E-mu mods are tougher, and recommended only to experienced DIY'ers. If there's sufficient interest I could organise some more parts (I can max take one more set of this size, after which I'm out of caps).

Quad Master said:
:rofl: :rofl:
bikey u didnt invite me for the pizza party :(

Check Sangram's thread. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/mx5021-modding-99129.html
And we had quite a few pizza parties since last year except for the past couple of mpnths- even one with the 'wada pav bandit' :p- you never stay in the loop. :bleh:
Catch up with Zhops, XT, chicu and the gang and let's party. :D

SunnyBoi said:
Finally got it! :D :D :D

Special thanks to sangram and Bikey for sending these :D :D :D

will make some lame reason not to go to mysore on 1st and start teh modding :devil2:

mod ur room first to suit the speakers :p

Back