Lenovo Desktops, Notebooks & Accessories

m4w

Disciple
Lenovo EPP discounts for the month of May. Last date for orders 31-May.

I see mostly 20% off on MRP (meh!) and a few 30-40% items (potential deals?). Does anyone spot a deal in there?

Switch said:
To be honest i cannot even spot whats on sale in the pics... Ohhh My eyes... Better pics required...

Fixed! TE resized the images automagically so I upped to imgx instead.

hey buddy, a question..
are the prices mentioned in the pics final or is there disc on them.. cause in the first pic i read " the epp discount price is after 20% on mrp" where as other items jus mention 20% off// so is it like thers 20% on those ?

Edit: also do these qualify for the 2 yrs extended warranty program that lenovo is offering?

hunter and amityrock:

Prices mentioned are post-discount. These are employee prices. Some items have a line in description mentioning MRP discount %age.

I'll find out more about the ordering process at work tmrrw.

Here's an extract from the EPP process:

Cheque/DD (pls note that DD is preferable) should be in the name of "Lenovo (India) Private Limited" payable at Bangalore and is to be sent, alongwith the printout of the PO to the following address.

Pls ensure that the PO no., Mobile/Phone no. and Your name is behind the Cheque and on the PO.

The cheque and the PO copy should reach at Lenovo Bangalore within 4 days post ordering, otherwise the order will be cancelled. No outstation cheques will be entertained.

For the last time, the prices you see are already discounted.

Back