Lenovo mini wireless keyboard and trackball for Rs 1790 ! Good for HTPC.

Yes, today I too was looking for recommendations on a HTPC Keyboard. Had my eye on the Logitech diNovo Mini but it was a bit too expensive. This Lenovo one is great but only if it had backlit, it would be perfect. However, the price was too tempting and I took the plunge. It is listed on DealExtreme for USD $38.41 - Shipped. So this is indeed a great deal. With the addition of this device, my HTPC is now complete :eek:hyeah:

I've been using this for about four months now and it's absolutely the best thing I did for my music PC. The only thing I wish was easier was vertical scrolling, but them's the breaks.

I got mine from DX in September for $38... This is obviously a better price.

Agreed that it is good. For me, more then the back light, it is the free flowing trackball that causes heartburn when watching movies with XBMC. The xbmc menu bar slides out everytime I pick the remote as the trackball moves !!!

All said and done, worth at this price.

at this price, no complaints. I own one since almost 7 months and my only complaint is poor tactile response from the keys and mainly the buttons around the trackball.

Great catch vinayaga.

@SumitB... don't worry, none of the coupons are applicable on this deal since it is promoted by eBay on their "Deal of the Week" roster.

This was on sale during black friday for like $10 i think. I almost jumped at it but then i didnt really think i'd use it much so didnt

Back