Let there be .. some cooling :D ..

Thankz to KMD :thanx: i finally got something to cool the proccy and gpu :eek:hyeah: ...

The latest additions to the cabby :

(i) Thermalright Ultima 90i + Logisys 4 120 mm Blue LED

(ii) Thermalright HR-03 GT

(iii) 2*Arctic Cooling Pro2L Blue LED 80mm fan

And finally i could get some decent clocks on my 8800GT :p .. Now if only the PCB was black :p ... and a bit more on the CPU too :D ...

Anyway .. here are some pics ...

IMG_0251%20%28Small%29.jpg

IMG_0261%20%28Small%29.jpg

IMG_0268%20%28Small%29.jpg

IMG_0271%20%28Small%29.jpg

And most updates will be in the rig gallery :p ..

http://www.techenclave.com/rig-gallery/viewgallery-265.html

Thankz to KMD again :D .. Now i have a cool and quiet Intel pc :p ...

Thread title should have been "let there be light". Congrats on the coolers that came with those LED fans :D

^^ :p

hanzy said:
nice stuff , btw is the Antec V-Cool 2 blowing into the HS or is it pulling out ?

Vcool blow into the HS .. its really useless with active cooled cards :p .. but works miracles with passive cooled ones :D ..

And i must say .. the current temps are really awesome :p .. and i'm a bit scared too as this was the first time i actually did all of it alone :p ..

As for 3DMarks ... for now i'm getting around ~12800 in 3DMark06 .. need a bit more from the CPU :p ... lets see .. but most importantly :D ... i'm now getting an avg. of 38+ fps in Crysis at 1280*1024 with my tweaked very high config :D ... aah .. i wish i had a 20"+ display :p ...

As for the temps , at ambient room temps of ~28c , the gpu idle's around ~35c and goes to around ~50c under load :D (compare that to the idle temps of 50c+ and load temps of 85c+ :O ) .. and CPU now idles around ~34c , and goes upto ~45c under normal load , Orthos goes to about 55c :( ... the temps are simply awesome :D ...

Congrats on the buy..

So a 120mm fan can be coupled to the Ultima90?? Cool...

Post some benchies here.. :)

And dats a lot of bling there.. :O :O :O

Back