Let there be sound......

My Wednesday shopping spree -

Ibanez RG Prestige 1820X
IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

Logitech 5500 Digital

IMAG0052.jpg

The Wizard necks are good for shredding but my only gripe with Ibanez guitars are the pickups. The V7 and V8 in particular suck, too muddy and doesn't go well with basswood bodies. I chucked them for DiMarzios Evo2 bridge + Evo neck, with a Blue Velvet mid.

Your guitar did come with the Piezo option though right? Enjoy it and get it set up professionally for awesome playability... even the Team J. Craft guitars are not perfect out of the box.

Sells for 60k on bajaao.com so he must have got it for something close to that... the RG1820 was discontinued sometime last year though, not sure why.

RiO said:
Sells for 60k on bajaao.com so he must have got it for something close to that... the RG1820 was discontinued sometime last year though, not sure why.

hey just checked out out the site..great site...didn't know about it....awesome prices too

cyberjunkie said:
Very nice. May I ask what makes up the rest of the guitar rig? Powerful it maybe but I'm not fond of the z5500's loose bass :(

mummy!! I dont know what to tell ya if you find the bass of z5500 loose :S :eek:hyeah:

Back