FS: Video Card Price drop Lg 4k Monitor model lg27 ul850 v1.4 Display port cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

shallg

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
ahmedabad
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 3, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
LG 4K ul850 True 4k MONITOR DP 1.4 Cable original totally unsued

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 6.32.56 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 6.32.56 PM.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 287
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 6.32.56 PM(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 6.32.56 PM(1).jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Yups. Received it, looks in good condition.
Have to still plug it & try in my display.

Thanks to Shallg, for quick response & amazing VFM!

Appreciate it a lot bro.

Regards,
FreakyChokra
Update: Since, I didn't have time to install it right away in July, I tried it on 21th August. It didn't work on either of my 2 displays.

Shallg Gave another, (black colored, generic) cheaper replacement. Which was shorter than my existing cables, and nowhere to LG cable quality as mentioned in post.

The deal has been cancelled, and refund money received from ShallG, after some unwarranted efforts & communication.

Update: Since, I didn't have time to install it right away in July, I tried it on 21th August. It didn't work on either of my 2 displays.

Shallg Gave another, (black colored, generic) cheaper replacement. Which was shorter than my existing cables, and nowhere to LG cable quality as mentioned in post.

The deal has been cancelled, and refund money received from ShallG, after some unwarranted efforts & communication.
Pls Return the black cable replacement that I given u by courier

Pls Return the black cable replacement that I given u by courier
Yes, I will return. Provided, the cost is shared. OR, I have given you my address You can arrange for pickup. Or, since you stay in the city, within comfortable distance, Please feel free to drop in & pick it up.

I'm not bearing the extra loss of above 100 rupees just to return it to you.

You know about my travel problems, so I can't drop it to your address. I'll try whatever manner possible, at the least of my loss.

Yes, I will return. Provided, the cost is shared. OR, I have given you my address You can arrange for pickup. Or, since you stay in the city, within comfortable distance, Please feel free to drop in & pick it up.

I'm not bearing the extra loss of above 100 rupees just to return it to you.

You know about my travel problems, so I can't drop it to your address. I'll try whatever manner possible, at the least of my loss.
You promise here that you will courier at your cost so why I pay you ?
You have have to bear loss as I given u replacement and finally full refund Rs 400
You should know the forum rules if you get full refund than you have to return the product at your cost

You have have to bear loss as I given u replacement and finally full refund Rs 400
You should know the forum rules if you get full refund than you have to return the product at your cost
1) I would be obliged If you had not given faulty product in the first place.
2) You gave another cheaper product and at that time, You had promised to give me a better product, saying you keep buying such products. (I have call records of this).
3) Then, your 2nd replacement product was short in length. You promised to provide another product.
4) Upon messaging you for this replacement for 4 weeks, you did not respond, as you have blocked my messages for a simple 400-rupees product. This shows, you have some malicious intent.
5) Unlike You, I said, I will make some arrangements to deliver it to you. That DOES NOT mean that I will send it to You by making 100-rupee loss when you have failed all your promises.
6) Refunding my amount doesn't entitle you to defame me, or by showing me forum rules. Forum rules dictate that you should fulfill all your promises - like You have promised to give me a different cable.
7) You stay locally about 6 kilometers away; You keep messaging me about petrol cost. If I had tons of money, then I wouldn't have bought used, faulty product from You, Right?
8) We have made several deals across 4 years. And, now this way you are making forum posts and personally messaging me?

There is severe lack of understanding and cooperation from you.
Firstly and lastly, you gave a faulty product, then gave a cheaper, unusable product along with promise to give a proper replacement.
Which you did not give. Then, you have blocked me from calls & messages.

If you wish I can report this to Mods & Admins. This is not acceptable behaviour as per forum rules.
Lastly, I have messaged you, Saying I will personally deliver it to you, since I cannot drive or walk, I will get a friend to drive me to your location.

Please do not elongate this any further, I have told you to give me a time today on Sunday the 26th of September, 2021. SO that I can come to deliver your product. Now, the cooperation and understanding is needed from Your side, ShallG!

Even after all this, you wish to go ahead and make some more posts, go ahead. I know, you are not capable of being a better person.

1) I would be obliged If you had not given faulty product in the first place.
2) You gave another cheaper product and at that time, You had promised to give me a better product, saying you keep buying such products. (I have call records of this).
3) Then, your 2nd replacement product was short in length. You promised to provide another product.
4) Upon messaging you for this replacement for 4 weeks, you did not respond, as you have blocked my messages for a simple 400-rupees product. This shows, you have some malicious intent.
5) Unlike You, I said, I will make some arrangements to deliver it to you. That DOES NOT mean that I will send it to You by making 100-rupee loss when you have failed all your promises.
6) Refunding my amount doesn't entitle you to defame me, or by showing me forum rules. Forum rules dictate that you should fulfill all your promises - like You have promised to give me a different cable.
7) You stay locally about 6 kilometers away; You keep messaging me about petrol cost. If I had tons of money, then I wouldn't have bought used, faulty product from You, Right?
8) We have made several deals across 4 years. And, now this way you are making forum posts and personally messaging me?

There is severe lack of understanding and cooperation from you.
Firstly and lastly, you gave a faulty product, then gave a cheaper, unusable product along with promise to give a proper replacement.
Which you did not give. Then, you have blocked me from calls & messages.

If you wish I can report this to Mods & Admins. This is not acceptable behaviour as per forum rules.
Lastly, I have messaged you, Saying I will personally deliver it to you, since I cannot drive or walk, I will get a friend to drive me to your location.

Please do not elongate this any further, I have told you to give me a time today on Sunday the 26th of September, 2021. SO that I can come to deliver your product. Now, the cooperation and understanding is needed from Your side, ShallG!

Even after all this, you wish to go ahead and make some more posts, go ahead. I know, you are not capable of being a better person.
You are in fault as I already give replacements and finally full refund you have plenty of time to argue in forum and what's app and don't have time to deliver or courier or return my product . I am giving you this cable free don't argue with me . And I never deal with in future you are harrassing the people and try to disrespect me .

You are in fault as I already give replacements and finally full refund you have plenty of time to argue in forum and what's app and don't have time to deliver or courier or return my product . I am giving you this cable free don't argue
You are in fault as I already give replacements and finally full refund
Initially, he denied to pay or replace the 2nd shorter cable, against his promise of giving a proper cable! Or giving refund. THEN =
Firstly he sent me only 25 rupees, and then said he will pay the remaining 375 rupees amount the next day! Saying some PayTM problems. wow! Rupees 25 - no problems, balance 375 rupees problems?
So, he asked me to delete all my complaining posts, since he wanted a clean chit in this forum, of never having given a faulty product! After he sent me the remaining amount, I obliged and deleted all the posts, I still have the screenshots of all that, and his personal messages, and call records!
This is how he has bargained by giving his 400 rupees back,to maintain his threads as clean, and as a good seller! Lolz.
with me . And I never deal with in future you are harrassing the people and try to disrespect me .
I am giving you this cable free don't argue with me
If you are giving this cable for free, why are you asking for YOUR MONEY BACK?
You have plenty of time to argue in forum and what's app and don't have time to deliver or courier or return my product .
I woke up early today morning to finish my work @6.30 am.... you woke up and started messaging for your cable. Come on, I'm ready TO DELIVER at 9.30 am. DID YOU GIVE ME TIME WHEN YOU WILL BE HOME? YOU SAID, YOU WILL TELL ME BY 3PM AFTERWARDS! THAT ALSO YOU DIDN'T AGREE OR COOPERATE!

And I never deal with in future you are harrassing the people and try to disrespect me .
PLEASE, everybody else reading this, locally many people denied buying his products, I bought his stuff when he said he needed money during dire Covid19 situation. I'm not harassing, but you are not cooperating or understanding.
Lastly, I haven't disrespected you. You keep posting in this thread - Freakychokra is at fault, is at fault. is at fault. is at fault. is at fault. is at fault! LOLZ. YOU KEEP SPREADING LIES, and faulty products!
Please grow up like an adult, be mature, and cooperate so that I can deliver your faulty cable back to you!
Also, please, don't. sell your pathetic, useless,, faulty, products to poor buyers!

Stop saying I'm at fault. I'm making a new post, WITH UPLOADS OF YOUR MESSAGES, AND YOUR CALL RECORDS OF THE LYING AND FAULTY PRODUCT AND FAKE PROMISES YOU KEEP GIVING.

I SAID, I WILL HAND DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT, STILL YOU KEEP POSTING - I'M AT FAULT...

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!? LOLZ....

@Mods, @Admins. please take a look at this now. I'm fed up of being blamed when I am ready to hand over his unusable product, but he is not cooperating at all!

He wants me to make a loss of money, and courier it, when I can hand deliver it, but he doesn't want me to! This is unjustified and unacceptable

Last edited:
Initially, he denied to pay or replace the 2nd shorter cable, against his promise of giving a proper cable! Or giving refund. THEN =
Firstly he sent me only 25 rupees, and then said he will pay the remaining 375 rupees amount the next day! Saying some PayTM problems. wow! Rupees 25 - no problems, balance 375 rupees problems?
So, he asked me to delete all my complaining posts, since he wanted a clean chit in this forum, of never having given a faulty product! After he sent me the remaining amount, I obliged and deleted all the posts, I still have the screenshots of all that, and his personal messages, and call records!
This is how he has bargained by giving his 400 rupees back,to maintain his threads as clean, and as a good seller! Lolz.

If you are giving this cable for free, why are you asking for YOUR MONEY BACK?

I woke up early today morning to finish my work @6.30 am.... you woke up and started messaging for your cable. Come on, I'm ready TO DELIVER at 9.30 am. DID YOU GIVE ME TIME WHEN YOU WILL BE HOME? YOU SAID, YOU WILL TELL ME BY 3PM AFTERWARDS! THAT ALSO YOU DIDN'T AGREE OR COOPERATE!

PLEASE, everybody else reading this, locally many people denied buying his products, I bought his stuff when he said he needed money during dire Covid19 situation. I'm not harassing, but you are not cooperating or understanding.
Lastly, I haven't disrespected you. You keep posting in this thread - Freakychokra is at fault, is at fault. is at fault. is at fault. is at fault. is at fault! LOLZ. YOU KEEP SPREADING LIES, and faulty products!
Please grow up like an adult, be mature, and cooperate so that I can deliver your faulty cable back to you!
Also, please, don't. sell your pathetic, useless,, faulty, products to poor buyers!

Stop saying I'm at fault. I'm making a new post, WITH UPLOADS OF YOUR MESSAGES, AND YOUR CALL RECORDS OF THE LYING AND FAULTY PRODUCT AND FAKE PROMISES YOU KEEP GIVING.

I SAID, I WILL HAND DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT, STILL YOU KEEP POSTING - I'M AT FAULT...

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!? LOLZ....

@Mods, @Admins. please take a look at this now. I'm fed up of being blamed when I am ready to hand over his unusable product, but he is not cooperating at all!

He wants me to make a loss of money, and courier it, when I can hand deliver it, but he doesn't want me to! This is unjustified and unacceptable
Dear mods pls look into that matter I am giving him free dp cable full refund . he is arguing I don't understand what kind of person he is ?

Dear mods pls look into that matter I am giving him free dp cable full refund . he is arguing I don't understand what kind of person he is ?
Dear Mods, please look into this matter, HOW has HE given me Free DP cable = when he is asking for refund!

Is a matter of simple logic. Again = I have asked him to give me a time, I will personally deliver it. He doesn't cooperate! lolz!

Dear Mods, please look into this matter, HOW has HE given me Free DP cable = when he is asking for refund!

Is a matter of simple logic. Again = I have asked him to give me a time, I will personally deliver it. He doesn't cooperate! lolz!
Dears mods pls close the thread as I already give replacements refund and free display port cable to him otherwise he will fully loaded or fullfill the whole forum with his esay writing

Dears mods pls close the thread as I already give replacements refund and free display port cable to him otherwise he will fully loaded or fullfill the whole forum with his esay writing
@Mods, @Admins - nowhere he has mentioned to give free cable - he keeps messaging and abusing about posting here -
I have asked him for 2 hours since 7am on a Sunday - when he will be available at home so that I can deliver the cable - now he keeps saying _
keep it as donation, just because he got angry! lolz....

I even told him, that if he didn't intend to give another cable or simply would have said that he doesn't have any cables anymore, I would have let it go.
but, he blocked me - and says he was overloaded with work because of which he blocked me - and that is why, I had to begin posting in this forum!

Rest, as you Respected people may take the call / decision. I have no further to say much, only that I have every proof where I have tried to contact him, and also proof that I have told ShallG I will deliver it today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back