Budget 10-15K LG G2 in 11k..Should I go for it?

The latest two feedback are

"the phone didnt arrive and the seller refuses to help me resolve my problem so I was left without my money and without a phone. very bad seller please do not order from here"

"ordered LG G2,got apple ipod. I couldn't even prove that I got ipod only because of mistakes made by the shipping company. Due to lack of evidences I lost my money and I blame seller for shipping by untrusted courier. dont buy anything from this seller."

Also if the customs seize it, they'll put heavy duty on it. Most probably they'll consider the Indian price of the phone (30k)

Any used/refurbished electronic items are banned by indian law. Until recently this was not enforced properly but what I heard is that of late, the customs folks have become very stringent about this and are seizing any used/refurbished electronics on the spot. So do not bother buying refurbished phones for saving a few grand.

Any used/refurbished electronic items are banned by indian law. Until recently this was not enforced properly but what I heard is that of late, the customs folks have become very stringent about this and are seizing any used/refurbished electronics on the spot. So do not bother buying refurbished phones for saving a few grand.
Oo...sources?

Back