FS: Mobile LG Google Nexus 4 Black 16 GB with Bumper and Skinomi Scratch Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
1. Will ship the item only after payment.
2. In case any of the product is not in the condition that is stated below due to damage en route problem, I will refund to you the half the amount after you have proved to me that there is actually a problem with the item and after the item reaches me. Shipping costs from your destination to me will not be incurred by me.
3. The deal is only confirmed once you have paid me the money, i.e. the item belongs to you only after the money has reached me. I will not hold it for anyone (may hold if I think the buyer has genuine interest in the purchase).
4. If you have an offer go ahead and post it, but I will not reply if its a lowball. But then again you are welcome to lowball, its a free bump for me! :)
5. Local buyers will get preference if they are paying me in cash.
6. Local buyers doing pickup will have to come to the station closest to me to do the pick up.
7. Cash back warranty is valid for 3 days.
8. When you PM me please provide details of where you are from and how you will be paying.

I highly suggest you guys purchase the phone with bumper and scratch guard. I can't even count the no. of times my phone was saved because the bumper broke the fall. Not to mention, its in this awesome condition today due to the guards.

Product Name: Google LG Nexus 4 16 GB Black
Expected Price: Rs. 14,990 + shipping (Accessories FREE)
Manufacturer page URL: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_4_16GB?id=nexus_4_16gb&hl=en
Description if any:
1. This phone has been used with front/back scratch guards and bumper right from the beginning.
2. I have only removed them now to take pictures and for the sale.
3. Even when handling I have held from the side without touching the front/back so that there aren't any finger prints/hand smudges. Physically it is still in the best condition.
4. The charger wire is a bit damaged (see pics) but still works perfectly fine.
5. Sim Tray Ejection Tool is missing.

Reason for Sale: Purchased Nexus 5
Product condition: 9 of 10
Purchase Date: 29th December 2012
Remaining Warranty period: None (Have Google Play Receipt however)
Warranty available in: NA
Invoice Available: Yes

Product Name: Google Official Black Bumper Case
Expected Price: FREE with phone
Manufacturer page URL: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_4_Bumper_Black?id=nexus_4_bumper_black&hl=en
Description if any: Protected my phone many times from scratches/harm. There is a hairline crack on the bumper, please see the pics. However, it still fits snugly on the Nexus 4 and protects it.
Product condition: 7 of 10

Product Name: SkinomiTech Front/Back Screen Protectors
Manufacturer page URL: http://www.skinomi.com/
Description if any: Brand new. Its a spare one that I had purchased, just in case.
Product condition: 10 of 10

Product Name: Dry Application Front/Back Screen Protector x2
Description if any: Found these in my closet.
Product condition: 10 of 10

Image(s):
pQXbUyp.jpg

RBo5Prs.jpg

LGCCzxQ.jpg

Duya2lY.jpg

hMIn3W0.jpg

tMui3Oe.jpg

RinMxGG.jpg

ONgavRm.jpg

1wKuHNr.jpg

nD5FNQq.jpg

tGlNeVd.jpg

8vak0jo.jpg

OIY1VDx.jpg

ZW1SnsE.jpg

NOwprh2.jpg

bY46Vfp.jpg

Last edited:
A friend is interested.

PM NO. so he can meet up - check product - and pay ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back