LG Nexus 5X (16gb model) gets Price Drop at 23k!

230 USD would be just right
Older LG Nexus 5 is around 200 $, you're expecting too much.
Max 16gb will come down to 20k I think ; If the 32gb comes around 25k it'd be a better deal IMHO ( 16gb shouldn't exist, with USB type C - similar to iPhone at the moment ).

230 USD would be just right
Thank god. You Didn't ask for free. :|

OT:
These garbage companies like Xiaomi, Intex, Huawei, YU, lenovo etc have made a mess from last year with Ok Ok quality and Pathetic after sales with Low pricing.
Now every folk is like why spend 25k when you get the same thing at 8k.

vzejr.jpg

Last edited:
@swatkat :Have you used any phone from that companies ?and yes phone from those companies aren't garbage. As a customer I have better choice now and would love to see more choice .

@swatkat :Have you used any phone from that companies ?and yes phone from those companies aren't garbage. As a customer I have better choice now and would love to see more choice .
Have to say ASS isn't that bad of Xiaomi and other companies, but their software sucks. Yes, sucks. I have used iOS and android phones alot. and no one can beat performance of a nexus and iPhones. so yeah, companies like xiaomi and other may price their phones down to whatever theyr want, the experience sucks. I saw mi4i going 7999 in diwali with bank offers, but i still didn't buy it just because of the experience, I had bought mi4i for 13k and many other phones, and i regret it. sold them in couple of months. Wish 5x 16gigs goes for 20k + may be some bank offers will be sweet! and i will buy them instantly :D

Have to say ASS isn't that bad of Xiaomi and other companies, but their software sucks. Yes, sucks. I have used iOS and android phones alot. and no one can beat performance of a nexus and iPhones. so yeah, companies like xiaomi and other may price their phones down to whatever theyr want, the experience sucks. I saw mi4i going 7999 in diwali with bank offers, but i still didn't buy it just because of the experience, I had bought mi4i for 13k and many other phones, and i regret it. sold them in couple of months. Wish 5x 16gigs goes for 20k + may be some bank offers will be sweet! and i will buy them instantly :D
Why not just buy a decent phone with unlocked bootloader and developer support. Install custom rom like CM. Profit.

Because there may be some bugs in CM. Manufacturer provided OS is much more stable. I am talking about Moto/LG/Samsung/Lenovo when I am talking about manufacturers.
Never had a issue with Moto on CM 11 or 12 and most of the Manufacture provided roms are ancient.

Never had a issue with Moto on CM 11 or 12 and most of the Manufacture provided roms are ancient.
A friend of mine was using CM on Moto G 1st edition. His dialler app used to crash out of the blue. Ans also faced some issue where a background process(not 3rd party app) was eating his battery. He moved to some other Custom ROM due to this.

In my experience using Op1,OP2, Mi3,Xiaomi Note, Lenovo P780, K3 note Chinese manufacturers, I faced many issues; which are otherwise the basic functions of a Smartphone. Like Call quality, network connectivity, 3g/4g speeds etc.

I never faced these basic issues with S5, S6 , 5s, Q10, Nexus 5, Z3 anytime. Reliability on a basic functions of the phone cannot be compromised.

I avoid class 2 brands for mission critical device or as daily driver. I'm bit hesitant to use mobile banking apps on a custom Roms.

Lol. I have used phones from 3 companies which i mentioned. Or else wouldn't even participate in the thread.

Apart from Oneplus and Motorola who offer phones at low prices (Read affordable) and still keep A.S.S acceptable, Rest of them are garbage.. My Xiaomi Prime phone came with a board problem OOTB which wouldn't catch signal in indoors, these exclusive service center didn't even return my phone till now. 30 days over and counting.. Shitty Customer service.

My mom is using Mi note ,and I'm using Mi redmi 1s (I have used mi3 as well).Except for redmi 1s which is only good for calling or bit of web browsing else it heats up a lot.I'm pretty ok with mi phones overall.

Back