Q: Budget?
A: Rs. 25,000

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them
A: Not really. No Apple though.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen or QWERTY (I do like having a keypad actually)

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Above average camera will do.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android / Windows 8

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G. and WiFi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Music, Internet and Camera

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Nope

I have always wanted to buy a Galaxy Nexus but somehow was delaying it as much as possible since I was kind of busy with academics. Now with the LG Nexus, Lenovo Phones and Windows 8 phones, I am confused as ever.

I have no idea about neither the Nexus 4 nor the Lenovo / Windows phones, so hoping someone can shed some light.

PS: Phone going to be purchased on December 2nd, so if there is some other contender going to be released in the future, I may be able to go for it.

Thanks a lot ^_^

Go for nexus 4. Its a vfm device. I wont comment on wp8 as i use a windows phone 7.5 device and over the time i have really started to hate this same boring interface. On top of that the only app that i use has started giving me problems (whatsapp). I hope the app issues are sorted in windows phone 8 devices.

Comparing the specs and price its really a awesome phone, I myself am thinking of upgrading from my Gnex I bought just two months back, whats holding me back is the LG name

I will wait till mid-december for the user reviews to come out, so I can know its not plagued by a manufacturing issue(think of iPhone 4 antenna, HTC one X WiFi, tinted screens, faulty GPS)
This things don't occur much now but when its LG we have to be little cautious

If you are confident that above things will not occur then definitely go for it

Couldn't agree with you more.

The only factor holding me back is the LG name. But, hoping with Google in the picture, they won't have too many issues.

Since I am anyway going to be buying the phone in December, I might as well wait till mid December.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comparing the specs and price its really a awesome phone, I myself am thinking of upgrading from my Gnex I bought just two months back, whats holding me back is the LG name

I will wait till mid-december for the user reviews to come out, so I can know its not plagued by a manufacturing issue(think of iPhone 4 antenna, HTC one X WiFi, tinted screens, faulty GPS)
This things don't occur much now but when its LG we have to be little cautious

If you are confident that above things will not occur then definitely go for it

Ya i also am waiting for LGNex to be launched officially here....So that we will be eligible for a local warranty in case any issues like above occur..Tentative rumors are it will launch by Nov end

Back