LG Opimus 2x for 20K, good buy ?

So Yehbi.com got crazy yesterday and were giving 5k flat off coupon on anything above 20 K.
Only 25 first users would have been able to use this coupon.
Would have bought Galaxy S2 eyes closed for 23 K (28-5), however, it went out of stock till the time I checked :(
Time was less and I certainly didn't want Sensation (because of serious deth grip issue and slower performance than 2) so I bought LG Optimus 2x .
What's your opinion guys? Good buy for 20 K ?

Yebhi.com s a very reputed website and it's not the 1st time I ordered something from them...

If I''re you, I'll promptly give advance payment (note than they remove Rs250 as COD charges then).

Their shipping is very prompt and customer service is top notch.

Coupon code plz :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

err.. read the comments on Yebhis FB page :S

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Go fast check out yebhis fb page..coupons coming on the way..keep your cart ready

zanderzone said:
So Yehbi.com got crazy yesterday and were giving 5k flat off coupon on anything above 20 K.

Only 25 first users would have been able to use this coupon.

Would have bought Galaxy S2 eyes closed for 23 K (28-5), however, it went out of stock till the time I checked :(

Time was less and I certainly didn't want Sensation (because of serious deth grip issue and slower performance than 2) so I bought LG Optimus 2x .

What's your opinion guys? Good buy for 20 K ?

Go for it, nice deal for a new optimus 2X with warranty :)

This is exceptional pricing for a brand spanking new LG 2X dual core phone with 1 year warranty. Go ahead and buy it :) I have G2X and can say that dual core experience is good. But be sure to mod it because it turns into a beast when modded.

zanderzone said:
Yebhi.com s a very reputed website and it's not the 1st time I ordered something from them...

If I''re you, I'll promptly give advance payment (note than they remove Rs250 as COD charges then).

Their shipping is very prompt and customer service is top notch.

My payment status has been changed to cheque/cash in bank.

Also the COD charges haven't been removed. mailed them regarding this.

Which courier service do they use?

Even i had bought the phone @ 20k from ezone a month back. The Stock ROM is Buggy as hell but install CM7 or a Modded Stock GB ROM and the Phone flies!

Overclocked at 1.4 Ghz i'm getting around 4.6k on quadrant :D

Back