LG Optimus 3D vs Samsung Galaxy S2

Hey,

I was thinking of buying the LG Optimus since it has 3D, and the extra speed that the S2 has over 3D is not useful since only superheavy apps would use it,

While 3D pics, videos and Screen r a big Plus for the Optimus 3D...

What do you guys think???

Have you tried a 3D phone out? I highly recommend you try a demo unit out first, I got a massive headache (quite literally) when I tried the 3D camera of the Evo 3D. I know its not the same thing but the whole 3D thing didn't feel it was worth the premium over other excellent phones like the S2, O2X, Sensation. Also, both the EVO 3D/ O3D are both heavy and thick so thats another negative.

If you still like the phone then go for it
<

I went in for the optimus 3d and my friend went in for the galaxy s2...

next day we were showing off our phones in our group and one of the guys said"i dont any see any difference between your old galaxy and your new phone".and when i showed them my phone they were like"Cool phone.3d without glasses..Something new"

and they were checking out my phone and my friend was stuck with his s2.

so basically,u get android plus 3d which is a nice show-off.

optimus 3d has roms of 2.3 gb..check xda forums.

i personally did not like the plasticy feel of s2..

would rather prefer the iphone 4s..

also,the optimus 3d is kinda big with the 4.3 inch scren.However,the build quality is very good(rubberized back like optimus 2x).

or if win7 is not a prob u could go for the lumia 800 which is also nice(try out a live piece)

They would have been more impressed by iPhone 4s
<

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

iphone 4s rocks..

but u cant compare a phone of 19k with a 37k phone(i am talking of US sourced optimus thrill and US iphone 4s)

I went in for the optimus 3d and my friend went in for the galaxy s2...

next day we were showing off our phones in our group and one of the guys said"i dont any see any difference between your old galaxy and your new phone".and when i showed them my phone they were like"Cool phone.3d without glasses..Something new"

and they were checking out my phone and my friend was stuck with his s2.

so basically,u get android plus 3d which is a nice show-off.

Hey buddy don't get me wrong but you should get a phone which you love . . . !!
<

firstly i dont see any visible difference in speed between s2 and optimus 3d.(1.2ghz dual core and 1ghz)..

secondly the price is also less by around 9k compared to s2.(s2 with optimus thrill)

thirdly u get 3d feature which is an added bonus.

i loved the phone and would have regretted going for the s2 swapping the atrix.

Even I would suggest you Galaxy S2.. Tried my hands on HTC Evo 3D and even I got headache after that. It's written in their user manual that you should consult a doc if you find difficulty in viewing 3D content (but I guess it's the problem of the technology and ppl facing the problem are perfectly fine).. There's nothing great about a 3D phone..Galaxy S2 is better in performance and looks as well.. If you are fond of 3D technology, buy a 3D Television
<

Hey,

I was thinking of buying the LG Optimus since it has 3D, and the extra speed that the S2 has over 3D is not useful since only superheavy apps would use it,

While 3D pics, videos and Screen r a big Plus for the Optimus 3D...

What do you guys think???

Have you tried a 3D phone out? I highly recommend you try a demo unit out first, I got a massive headache (quite literally) when I tried the 3D camera of the Evo 3D. I know its not the same thing but the whole 3D thing didn't feel it was worth the premium over other excellent phones like the S2, O2X, Sensation. Also, both the EVO 3D/ O3D are both heavy and thick so thats another negative.

If you still like the phone then go for it
<

Back