LG Optimus One 20 days SPANKING NEW!!Not even a hairline scratch.With Bill & warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a spanking new LG Optimus One.

==============================================================

Date of Purchase : 25th Jan, 2011 (Opened on 5th Feb as I was unwell)

Reason for sale : Upgraded to a Samsung Vibrant. :)

Bill & Warranty : Yes, almost all of it remaining(11 months).

Accessories : Handsfree, charger, manuals, pouch, data cable, battery, sdcard, Original bill.Everything that came in the box. Plus will throw in a new 4 GB Sdcard instead of 2 GB that came with the phone. You can decide if you want the 4GB or the 2 GB.

Condition : Absolutely like brand new. Very sparingly used as this is not my primary phone. Its hard to tell if it is used at all. Not even a hairline scratch anywhere on the device as I baby my gadgets. Was in an Amzer sleeve since day one. Screen guard is just the way it was out of the box. All the protection stickers are intact. *Check the pics* Although unnecessary but I've always kept it in a pouch even with the sleeve on.

Extras included : Amzer Sleeve, 4 GB card (instead of 2 GB if desired)

Price expected : 9700/-(shipped)

Payment : Bank Transfer preferred.

Shipping : Will courier. Pick up not possible as I return home from work at odd hours.:-(

Phone software : Stock Froyo 2.2.1 (Factory installed). Not rooted.

================================================================

The Battery gives an amazing backup of 2-3 days with my usage which i will term as moderate.

Tech specs : LG Optimus One P500 - Full phone specifications

Gaming performance :

I do not play games on phone, but for those who do, this phone plays graphic intensive games like NFS Shift pretty smoothly, with the Adreno 200 GPU onboard. You can see a demo here : YouTube - Need For Speed Shift on LG Optimus One

PM me if interested. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The price of a new Optimus One is around 11.8k currently. I had purchased it for 12k. So you are getting a brand new phone for Rs.2000 less with a new amzer sleeve (Rs.300 value) and an extra memory card new.(4GB)

Price drop : Rs.9,700 (shipped).

Re: LG Optimus One 20 days SPANKING NEW!!Not even a hairline scratch.With Bill & warr

y selling the phone ?

Re: LG Optimus One 20 days SPANKING NEW!!Not even a hairline scratch.With Bill & warr

^Reason for sale : Upgraded to a Samsung Vibrant.

tazzi said:
^Reason for sale : Upgraded to a Samsung Vibrant.

Thanks, bud! :)

jesal said:
y selling the phone ?
I've tried to answer everything in the first post. If you have further questions, feel free to pm me. :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back