LG Optimus One P500 problem

moshel

Adept
I have finally jumped on to the android bandwagon and I love it!!!!!

The LG Optimus One is an awesome phone....as per my 1 week experience :hap2:

Here are a few issues I am facing hope you guys will be able to help me out.

1. I have the default SD card in the device and everything works fine. Except that the SD card does not get detected by the LG PC suite. So I am unable to sync music and photos and videos with the phone. the PC suite says "SD card not detected". I have not tried removing the SD card fearing that the phone might become unstable or some other problem, cos many apps are installed on the SD card.

2. I want to install some of the default apps. esp. bollywoodji, gives me bunkum updates that too in the notification area! the latest one being "Big B wants dance Lessons" and "Soha's jealous at heart"......I don't care!!!!!!
anyways tried uninstalling the app but it doesn't allow...Pls help

3. Most of the apps provided by LG and lot others installed by me are on the SD card, now I am planning to move to a 8gb or 16gb SD card, is moving the stuff from this SD card to the new one as simple as copy-paste?

Thanks for your help.

Moshel

can u plz take a high res screen shot i wanna see how clear the screen is i cant seem to demo this phone anywhere in bombay. i dint like samsung galaxy 3 despite of 16 mil colors.

Back