LG Plasms : AV1, AV2, HDMI inputs no longer visible

Wraith

Skilled
LG Plasma : AV1, AV2, HDMI inputs no longer visible

I have a LG plasma 42 pg21ur. Couple of days back i noticed that the AV1 and AV2 options were no longer visible instead there is just a single AV input selection.
I kept wondering why my 2nd tata sky wasnt showing up! Then i removed the cables from AV2 and plugged them into AV1 and bang i had picture and sound!
In the same way i can no longer see the option to select HDMI (the tv has 2 HDMI inputs). The user manual has no information regarding this issue. I also spoke to the dealer but he had no immediate answer and is going to get back.

Does anyone have any idea as to whats going on or how to fix this?

Have you tried:

Switch off the TV

Unplug mains

Wait 5 mins

Switch on again?

Also have you tried looking for the options in the hidden service menu, in case someone accidentally disabled them??

Else contact LG Service center.

I tried the switch off thing....didnt work. I also tried the reset to factory settings...that didnt work either.

And I have no idea how to find the hidden service menu...if you do know please let me know!

I am waiting for the LG service guys to respond...

Hidden Menu can be dangerous, so avoid using it/ changing any settings.

Press Menu on the TV & Remote for 30 seconds together, you should be able to access it.

Got the service menu but i couldnt find anything that would help me. I guess i'll have to wait for the service center guys to respond.

Better to wait for service center guys to come and check the tv, dont play with the hidden service menu, if u make changes or something goes wrong it would lead to complications

Back