Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 12000/- (without headphones) | Rs 15000/- (with headphones)
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bangalore, Feb 2017
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrade.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: Functionally 10/10, a few scuff marks on the back (see pics), screen is perfect.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NO
  • Accessories Included: Original box, Original Fast charger, Bundled Phone Case, Original Bang & Olufsen Earphones and everything else in the box.
  • Product Location: Margao, Goa.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC.
  • Shipping Charges: At Actuals.
If you wanna see what this camera is capable of, go through my pics for the past year here
https://www.instagram.com/doubletapgoa/

Besides that, the phone is a beast, its practically unbreakable, has NFC, IR blaster, 64gig + expandable upto 2tb, Dual standby (4G+4G), a quad HD screen, and THE BEST AUDIO on a budget phone, beaten only by the V30.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Bitcoin.

Attachments

• IMAG1265.jpg
    IMAG1265.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 427
  • 20180526_142019_HDR.jpg
    20180526_142019_HDR.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 421
  • 20180526_142045_HDR.jpg
    20180526_142045_HDR.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 444
  • IMAG1260.jpg
    IMAG1260.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 425
  • IMAG1261.jpg
    IMAG1261.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 435
  • IMAG1262.jpg
    IMAG1262.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 420
  • IMAG1263.jpg
    IMAG1263.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG1264.jpg
    IMAG1264.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 426
  • IMAG1266.jpg
    IMAG1266.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMAG1267.jpg
    IMAG1267.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
The G7.. I wouldnt either but im stuck with way too many phones and it would be waste for this one to go unused. What a masterpiece this was for its time.. And finally Oreo..
Hmm, i thought you would say V30+

V20 is the last of its kind. Sell your other phones instead. Which are they

Lol.. Not a lot of difference betn the v30 and d G7.. Also hv the oneplus 5 and the Galaxy S8.. This was d oldest of the bunch.. Waiting fr d pixel 3 and ill probably sell em all..
Hmm, i thought you would say V30+

V20 is the last of its kind. Sell your other phones instead. Which are they

off topic where do you guys get new batteries for V20, that is weakest point i think
Uv had problems with the stock battery? Mine's been running fine for a year, easily lasts a day and with fast charge, this isn't really an issue. I'm hoping the upcoming updates will improve this even more.

off topic where do you guys get new batteries for V20, that is weakest point i think
Service centre. Separate chargers are not available unfortunately unlike with the G series but the battery alone will be.

I see no point in having a phone with a replaceable battery without a separate charger so i imported mine from abroad and this ended up quite costly ~6500 instead of 1500 but that's how it goes. It came with a separate battery so i have two now. The stock battery has been performing fine. I would say battery is between average to ok with heavy use. 4-5hSOT with heavy use. But if you pop in the second you can get through any type of day.

This phone should be getting Oreo soon, its already in testing in Korea.

Service centre. Separate chargers are not available unfortunately unlike with the G series but the battery alone will be.

I see no point in having a phone with a replaceable battery without a separate charger so i imported mine from abroad and this ended up quite costly ~6500 instead of 1500 but that's how it goes. It came with a separate battery so i have two now. The stock battery has been performing fine. I would say battery is between average to ok with heavy use. 4-5hSOT with heavy use. But if you pop in the second you can get through any type of day.

This phone should be getting Oreo soon, its already in testing in Korea.

Actually you can just use a regular li-ion battery charger such as the one from Opus with some minor hacks, will get things done cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back