LGA 775 Motherboard (G31/G35/G41/G45, P35/P43/P45 or the likes) + RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
As the title suggests, looking for a LGA 775 motherboard for a Core 2 Duo processor. Would prefer a newer board like the ones listed, ie, G31/G35/G41/G45, P35/P43/P45, etc (are there any ive missed?).

Looking for a board with a PCIE 16X slot, a PCI slot and 4 SATA ports at the very least (Most boards should have these i suppose). Would prefer a DDR3 motherboard but would also consider a DDR2 board depending on the price.

Would obviously prefer a board in warranty. If out of warranty, quote your price accordingly. (Note that a new G41 motherboard is available for 2.5k so dont post expecting ridiculous prices in the first place)

If you have any RAM to go with the motherboard do let me know, might pick up some RAM as well.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer..but i need a board first. Only if i can get a board then i'll see which RAM i need

I have an Asus P5K PL M/PS. Out of warranty. But condition is very good, say 8.5/10 other than dust. If you are interested then PM me a quote.

Final bump..am heading to SP road in the afternoon to pick up a new board. If anyone in Bangalore has a board for sale do let me know before then. Thanks

I have couple of LGA775 boards lying around if you are interested.

DFI P45 DK
Abit IP35 Pro
EVGA 680i SLI
Asus P5Q-LE

Let me know if you are interested.

@iPwnz , mate i ma interested in your g31 mobo, tried to sent you a PM, but your inbox is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back