WTB LGA 775 Motherboard

NT40

Disciple
Looking forward to buy a LGA 775 Motherboard in a perfect working condition

Prefer micro ATX.

My location is Gurgaon. Preference is to local pickup/delivery.

Please PM me with details

Last edited:
I have a Intel DG33TL that I purchased new way back then. It's with an E4500 processor and 4GB of Dynet branded DDR2 memory. It's in really good condition. I also have the original heatsink but given that it's almost 15 years old, I wouldn't recommend using it. But everything still looks and works like new.

I have a somewhat sentimental attachment to this so it'll be 2250 shipped for the board (with i/o shield), processor and memory.

I have one perfectly working but cannot sell as it's my file server machine.

@NT40 here's one guy selling a whole system for cheap. https://techenclave.com/threads/asu...k-edition-cm-hyper-212-x-asus-m5-a-97.198828/

Thanks, but no I am looking for MoBo only. I am also using this for headless NAS server, the current mobo seems to have gone bad. Old motherboard served ~7 years. Looking for nothing fancy, hence only looking for MoBo. Already have two Xeon quad core, 2 power supplies + lot of DDR2 RAM.

I have a Intel DG33TL that I purchased new way back then. It's with an E4500 processor and 4GB of Dynet branded DDR2 memory. It's in really good condition. I also have the original heatsink but given that it's almost 15 years old, I wouldn't recommend using it. But everything still looks and works like new.

I have a somewhat sentimental attachment to this so it'll be 2250 shipped for the board (with i/o shield), processor and memory.

Thanks again. However, interested in MoBo only. Let me know if you can work out a deal for MoBo only :)

Last edited:
Back