WTB LGA1155 motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Anyone got any spare or unused Intel 2nd gen LGA1155 socket motherboard? PC died and I'm left with an i5 2310 cpu and 8GB RAM and GPU. Don't wanna sell them so I'm looking to buy the motherboard instead.

Perhaps try contacting them, but i can't say as to how good they are since i haven't purchased anything from them and the one time i asked them for a webcam around a month back, the price was as listed latest around 1.5k, when i emailed them the person there said 2.8k :p so try your luck.

Perhaps try contacting them, but i can't say as to how good they are since i haven't purchased anything from them and the one time i asked them for a webcam around a month back, the price was as listed latest around 1.5k, when i emailed them the person there said 2.8k :p so try your luck.

have dealt with them a couple of times with no issues, but that was about a decade or so back.

Still looking.
And a reminder that I'm after an entry level model unless you want to offer me your "high end super Saiyan ultra durable gaming god rampage" model at the cost of an entry level that would also be great. Tbh it's silly to think you're going to get half of what you originally paid for almost a decade old model. That's all.

Post automatically merged:

Can you PM me a link of the product? I wanna see it.

Click Here

Oh thanks a lot. I'm looking for used ones from more reputed brands for now. I'm planning to give the whole PC away so would be good to have products from wellknown brands.

Can confirm its the motherboard having issues.
So still looking for a used one for cheap. Even basic model will do.
Also looking for a basic psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back