Lian Li A70F. How NOT to do the wire management guide inside.

Ok the front of the cabby is facing a corner in the wall, so difficult to take pic of it but here it is.

minor changes in cabling.

^ from last pic, by any chance are you putting the hdds the wrong way in?

that big hole in the back seems to be specifically for routing cables. if you turn the hdds 180 deg, all the cables will be at back. or maybe i'm thinking wrong. :S

nope, the hdds are correct way in.

You can put it the other way around. but if you do that and by chance you move your HDD there is slight chance of HDD sliding. Now thats unlikely if you dont move the cabby, I know. But thats not the proper way to install hdd in this cabinet. But with Tagan PSU and its mesh rigid cable sleeving, you can properly connect the SATA power connector if you reverse the HDD position. it comes too close to the right side panel and even if you manage to close the panel, the connectors are bent too much for my comfort putting too much stress on HDD connector. And it also tends to come off.

So this is the only way to mount the HDD in this cabby with Tagan PSUs without any modding.

Hmm , the tagan has individual SATA power cables ? because its the multiple cables that's making the mess :p

You may also use this

WARNING : PRODUCT AD
:p

SidhuPunjab said:
Lol Mohit South India No winter as such.

everybody seems to be either living in bombay or planning on moving there... whats the deal, are the women there really loose or geek friendly or what?

Back