Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Build theme change
Unmatched visuals. To those who are new to the product look here.

Comes with bill, box, controller and original cables from the box.

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_144509.jpg
    IMG_20220908_144509.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20220908_144555.jpg
    IMG_20220908_144555.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20220908_145533.jpg
    IMG_20220908_145533.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 113
Just a suggestion, its argb right? The visuals should match or sync with your new setup as you can set the color of the cable accordingly.

messaged..

Will it work without any issues with my CM850W PSU ? Or i need anything extra ?

Because i have heard these cables can vary from company to company and might result in damage to the board/components..

Just a suggestion, its argb right? The visuals should match or sync with your new setup as you can set the color of the cable accordingly.
Going all black non RGB (except for component RGB on Motherboard/GPU etc). Also, because I'm not getting my SL120 swap.
messaged..

Will it work without any issues with my CM850W PSU ? Or i need anything extra ?

Because i have heard these cables can vary from company to company and might result in damage to the board/components..
That's a concern with custom cables going directly into the PSU, these are mere extensions. You should not have any concerns. Sadly, deal finalized with Blackhorn.

Going all black non RGB (except for component RGB on Motherboard/GPU etc). Also, because I'm not getting my SL120 swap.

That's a concern with custom cables going directly into the PSU, these are mere extensions. You should not have any concerns. Sadly, deal finalized with Blackhorn.
sometimes i feel managing these RGB is time wasting.. and instead to go in all black version build..

After some comments , i always think twice before doing anything with the power cables.. thats ahy.

sometimes i feel managing these RGB is time wasting.. and instead to go in all black version build..

After some comments , i always think twice before doing anything with the power cables.. thats ahy.
I’ve been using the strimmer cable with the gpu. No concerns really, it’s plug and play, you shouldn’t connect these extension cables into your psu because from what I know, every psu manufacturer has its own Pinout, and that’s why the cables(supplied with the psu) are not interchangeable amongst the brands. That said even if you could, it’s not a good idea to plug it into the psu because cable management will be harder as these cables are more rigid because of the rgb lanes and hence articulation can be an issue.

EDIT: paid amount to @Slayer88

Last edited:
Back