Linen Shirt dicussions / Request to Take a small survey

Done.

On the same vein, which brand of linen shirts does one prefer or recommend, here in TE?
I have been using linen shirts for almost 10 years now, most of my shirts are Linen shirts now. Based on my experience, if you want to feel the Real Linen, stick to 100% Linen shirts (cotton blends may be same lookwise, but feel is definitely not the same).
Brands, these days almost all the brands produce Linen shirts, choose the one with good fit that suits you.

Me too boss. Have used Color Plus - Costly, but some nice designs. Raymond - Costly, but worth the price, simple designs. Zovi & The Stiff Collar - VFM, Nice Mandarin collars and solid colors. Have also tried local Pondy based stores - Cheaper, simple designs but not worth the search. But the ones I got from Kovai were the best,VFM and solid designs, no tags though and not available when I went again.
I luv these shirts though people have to check the sizes and the fits before splurging on them. The blended ones are more suitable for normal to cooler climates and Linen ones for the scorching ones.

Do experimenting on collars and sizes. I find Mandarin Collars more suitable.

Back