Linksys router WRT54G

I have purchased a Linksys WRT54G wireless router about 4 months ago from a shop in lamington road. My issue now is that the router has started malfunctioning and the only way to get it fixed is to exchange it from the shop i bought it from. I have just been informed that the shop i bought it from has shut down and there is no contact with the owner now..
How do i go about the service now? Because Linksys tech support
says it can only be exchanged from where u bought it. Please help me.. It's just been 4 months!!
PS: there are No service centers in mumbai, only exchange over the counter.. wat to do?

frankmehta said:
I have purchased a Linksys WRT54G wireless router about 4 months ago from a shop in lamington road. My issue now is that the router has started malfunctioning and the only way to get it fixed is to exchange it from the shop i bought it from. I have just been informed that the shop i bought it from has shut down and there is no contact with the owner now..

How do i go about the service now? Because Linksys tech support

says it can only be exchanged from where u bought it. Please help me.. It's just been 4 months!!

PS: there are No service centers in mumbai, only exchange over the counter.. wat to do?

Have you tried to reset your router to it's factory settings ?

You can reset it to factory settings by Pressing the Reset buttons for 10-12 seconds.

Back