OC & Modding liquid cooling aproximate cost india

• Thread starter Deleted member 55196
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55196

how much will liquid cooling approximately cost if only done for a gpu,and where to find rad's in india... i know a guy who sellls everything else like waterblocks etc

I won't go with whatever you have found as you need to be sure about these components and their quality control. If you are keen on water cooling please read up a lot before starting anything.

Also better to buy second hand parts from sellers on the forums than to buy something that may or may not work. Obviously the best option is to buy brand new stuff, but that may prove costly after shipping and customs.

I won't go with whatever you have found as you need to be sure about these components and their quality control. If you are keen on water cooling please read up a lot before starting anything.

Also better to buy second hand parts from sellers on the forums than to buy something that may or may not work. Obviously the best option is to buy brand new stuff, but that may prove costly after shipping and customs.
actually the guy i know sells xspc stuff which is reliable ..... he's quite popular for his lc rigs on indian tech forums his name is sanjib

Back