Live stream games on YouTube and Steam and other platforms

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello Guys

I am planning to do some live stream of games on steam, YouTube or other platforms just for fun.

I have steam account.. how can I stream my games live on steam and YouTube.

What are the criteria.. do I need special software.. is it free please help

You will need screen capture software like OBS, vMix, XSplit, Elgato, etc. Streamlabs also has a modified version of OBS, integrated with their chat and donation features.
You can only stream on one platform at a time using OBS(only uses one platform stream key at a time).
If you would like stream to multiple platforms at once, youtube, twitch, facebook etc, you will need to use software like restream.io (free plan has some limitations)

To get started on youtube/twitch, get OBS, setup you game/display capture and game/mic audio, get your stream key from yt/twitch creator dashboard(keep it secret, dont share/show on stream), put that into OBS, setup bitrate settings according to your internet and click start streaming!

Thanks all.. how can we stream on steam...
for single pc streamlab obs or obs should be sufficient. now if you want facecam then a webcam or camera is must. normal mic will do for starting. I do streaming normally with Streamlabs. people have reported account hacks and all with streaming software so always use 2 factor Auth.

so i need to spend at least USD 5 to get broadcasting feature, i am waiting for the next sale, so i can buy skyrim, bioshock collection, Fallout collection, Stalker collection. Mass effect, Call of duty, company of heroes, Drgaon Age. etc

any other games like this, please share, i used to play lot of games before 2010, for last one decade not playing, the above ones are my favorite, have spent hundreds of hours playing it, but sold all my discs, back then internet was very very low
also do steam pay if we stream games and generate some views, what benefit there

so i need to spend at least USD 5 to get broadcasting feature, i am waiting for the next sale, so i can buy skyrim, bioshock collection, Fallout collection, Stalker collection. Mass effect, Call of duty, company of heroes, Drgaon Age. etc

any other games like this, please share, i used to play lot of games before 2010, for last one decade not playing, the above ones are my favorite, have spent hundreds of hours playing it, but sold all my discs, back then internet was very very low
also do steam pay if we stream games and generate some views, what benefit there
Why not start with Warzone, CS GO, Valorant and any other free games available at the moment ?

Back