Security Software Lmas virus

Btw.. what were ypu doing when you executed this ransomware. FYI there is no decryptor available for this ransomware.
Searching on Google they gave different steps to stop the ransomware. I would suggest format everything and start a new. I know your data would be lost but since no decryptor is available no one can help you.

Damn bro.. if it is like that then why dont you have a cyber hygiene. Stuff like these run in virtual machine. Or better upload the file to virustotal and see how many engines detect it.

Actually everyone doesn't have patience to run every warez in virtualbox. Its a lazy practice.

I have analyzed few such exe files where the actual crack is present in the file but one needs to extract it manually but 98% people will simply download, run and bang get infected.
The outer exe is linked to a suspicious exe inside the archive/package which gets triggers while some exes wont show any gui when launched, instead will download some code from xyz site in the background while you are busy running the same exe multiple times and when you see taskmanager you will see those multiple exes running and by that time those exes might had even taken control of your system where you wont even be able to terminate the exes and system gets injected with code and infected.

And gone are the years where one used to get a plain cracked.exe etc. warez in just one click of a link but now its all scam around with fake or infected crap around.

I checked online that it's not possible to decrypt lmas files if you don't have private online key , emsisoft decrypt software won't work, will be there updated software to recover lmas files in future do I have to wait until or format my pc?

Back