PC Peripherals Logitech C270 Webcam quality?

I'm one of those weird people who keeps the box and everything it came with for 5 years

I highly appreciate people who store the original boxes of the items, as the box is a proof of ownership

Btw could you share your experience about the webcams' quality ??
I was thinking to get one for some time now

Btw could you share your experience about the webcams' quality ??
The quality is fine for regular office meetings or calls with friends and family. I never had any problem. Though on my 4K monitor, the 720 did look just a little bit grainy, though that might just have been in my mind.
Either ways, I replaced it with a 1080p one; hence this one is looking for a loving new home.

The quality is fine for regular office meetings or calls with friends and family. I never had any problem. Though on my 4K monitor, the 720 did look just a little bit grainy, though that might just have been in my mind.
Either ways, I replaced it with a 1080p one; hence this one is looking for a loving new home.
thats great to hear that a 2000rs webcam performing so good even after 2024.

I recently bought a Logitech c920 1080p webcam for 3.5k used, the new one costed like 10k, and im supersatisfied with the performance.

And I also picked up like 10webcams (logitech c925e, costs 12k new) for dirt cheap price

Back