PC Peripherals Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse

belictony

Disciple
Planning to buy Logitech G pro mouse from US through a friend. Does Logitech offer warranty in India for products bought in US?

Are there any other gaming mouse brands which does?

Logitech doesn't offer international warranty.

And currently, no other gaming mouse brand offer international warranty as well. Be it Razer or Glorious.

If you're looking for wireless gaming mouse, take a look at the Razer Viper Ultimate.

Avoid the Glorious Model O Wireless. It has plenty of issues with the sensor and build quality is lack-lustre.

Logitech g pro wireless is having double click issues,so I don't recommend it,also bought from us thru a friend now have ordered switches and feet from amazon us..try to get the g pro superlight or order it with extra switches

Logitech doesn't offer international warranty.

And currently, no other gaming mouse brand offer international warranty as well. Be it Razer or Glorious.

If you're looking for wireless gaming mouse, take a look at the Razer Viper Ultimate.

Avoid the Glorious Model O Wireless. It has plenty of issues with the sensor and build quality is lack-lustre.
But if I buy Razor viper ultimate from Vedant, I would have warranty coverage for 2 years in India?

But if I buy Razor viper ultimate from Vedant, I would have warranty coverage for 2 years in India?
You can buy the viper ultimate from any official retailer in india. Be it vedant, smc etc. It will have 2 years warranty as razer has officially launched it in india unlike logitech. Beware tho the rma process for this takes a lot of time as there's shortage of units.

Also op another thing i forgot to mention. You should buy the mercury or the pink edition. Razor is still selling some of the black ultimates with the v1 optical switches which are a bit worse than v2.

Also op another thing i forgot to mention. You should buy the mercury or the pink edition. Razor is still selling some of the black ultimates with the v1 optical switches which are a bit worse than v2.
I was just preparing screenshots to post about v1 and v2 Optical switches between viper ultimate and death adder v2 in terms of whether they make a difference in gaming. Will check the mercury edition. Thank you

I was just preparing screenshots to post about v1 and v2 Optical switches between viper ultimate and death adder v2 in terms of whether they make a difference in gaming. Will check the mercury edition. Thank you
v2s are less mushy and more tactile than v1. They feel closer to mechanical switches

v2s are less mushy and more tactile than v1. They feel closer to mechanical switches

The mercury edition in MD computers does not have V2 optical switches. Same goes for Amazon. I think V2 switches are available only in Deathadder V2

The mercury edition in MD computers does not have V2 optical switches. Same goes for Amazon. I think V2 switches are available only in Deathadder V2

The v2 switches were launched before quartz and mercury editions were produced. So all the quartz and mercury edition ultimates have the v2 switches.
Source- r/mousereview

The v2 switches were launched before quartz and mercury editions were produced. So all the quartz and mercury edition ultimates have the v2 switches.
Source- r/mousereview
thanks for the input. Searching for mercury colour instead of Pink. Not able to find any online retailers with mercury color. Maybe have to wait a few more months
Source- r/mousereview
also the V2 optical switches are available only in the viper 8K mouse, not in any other viper models. confirmed with Razer website.

Attachments

• razer v2 optical switches.png
    razer v2 optical switches.png
    434 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
+1 for razer ultimate.
It is very underrated in pro scene as most of the pro have Logitech sponsorship.
Have personally used both..
Viper feels better and has 2 year warranty..

Back