PC Peripherals Logitech G Pro superlight or Razer Viper Ultimate v1 wireless

rhyxpixta

Disciple
Using G pro wireless for almost a year and double click issues have started.It got so bad to the point while playing games you have to click again to stop the mouse from clicking itself..Razer mouse can be bought right now in India and thats a plus point.Mostly will be used to play csgo,dota2 and valorant.Any advice will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance

The Razer viper ultimate with its optical switches will not double click anytime soon. Have a look at the model o wireless too. It seems closer to g pro wireless shape and feel.

Using G pro wireless for almost a year and double click issues have started.It got so bad to the point while playing games you have to click again to stop the mouse from clicking itself..Razer mouse can be bought right now in India and thats a plus point.Mostly will be used to play csgo,dota2 and valorant.Any advice will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance
Where you bought Logitech g pro? How much it costed?

I have used gpro and viper ultimate..i can recommend that viper ultimate is the best..
Sensor is flawless ..optical switch and 2 years warranty.
Where as in gpro superlight you wint get any...

And you can contact itzmydamnlyf for mods he does amazing job..

I'd recommend the viper ultimate. The shape is much safer than GPW. The switches will not doubleclick anytime soon. It comes with a charging dock which is a huge plus. If just has one issue, the left click on some units is wobbly so if you get one with it you are gonna have to RMA it. It's not a huge issue tho barely noticeable.

Where you bought Logitech g pro? How much it costed?
from us..
I have used gpro and viper ultimate..i can recommend that viper ultimate is the best..
Sensor is flawless ..optical switch and 2 years warranty.
Where as in gpro superlight you wint get any...

And you can contact itzmydamnlyf for mods he does amazing job..
thanks for the suggestion..already ordered logitech g pro superlight
I'd recommend the viper ultimate. The shape is much safer than GPW. The switches will not doubleclick anytime soon. It comes with a charging dock which is a huge plus. If just has one issue, the left click on some units is wobbly so if you get one with it you are gonna have to RMA it. It's not a huge issue tho barely noticeable.
if only u guys have replied earlier

Order from logitech us,when stock was available for few hours.I'm already used to the grip and feel of the most so it was easy choice

Back