PC Peripherals Logitech G500s vs G600

anirbandd

Recruit
Hi All,

So i put my trusty G500 for RMA last monday. It had that double/triple click issue that logitech G series mice are notorious for. and today i got a call from Rashi Peripherals that Logitech has decided to give me a replacement.

They told me that they would be giving the G600 as all other mouses are out of stock currently [online/shop stocks not included coz this will be coming from Logitech]. Now, I had initially decided for the G500s, and have asked them to wait before confirming. Actually, if i do opt for the G500s, it will be in December first week when they import it.

So heres the thing... should i go for the G600 which is an MMO mouse? or stay rooted for the 500s, which is a hardcore FPS mouse.. i play mostly FPS, and i do like to map a lot of functions[grenades, melee, fire mode, etc] to the mouse thumb buttons. the specifications of the two mice are also same.

But what i am really worried is that if i do decide to use the G600, how it will feel after using the 500 for so long. i am more of a relaxed grip, midway between claw and palm.

Any G600 users here??

Also, any other Logitech mice that I may opt for?

G600 is a little smaller as compared to G500s. It's grip is like a mix between claw grip and palm grip. Using all the buttons of G600 effectively will take some time to learn. G600 is pretty comfortable for people with small to medium sized hands.

G500s is quicker to use and more suited for FPS games. G500s is a bit pricier too. Until and unless you play a lot of MMORPG or MOBA games you will never be able to utilize G600 fully, and you'll also loose the quickness of a G500s. I would suggest you wait for a G500s looking at your usage preferences.

hmm.. i agree with you. the G500 was a terrific mouse. bad luck that it had to go down with a case of double clicks.

do you use the G500s??

Back