Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
Had purchased this sometime towards the end of 2020 for work usage. However, ended up using my gaming mouse for office work as well.

In the few months I did use this, it developed the typical scroll wheel jumping issue, so I opened it up to fix it. There shouldn't be any scroll wheel issue going forward but 2 of the 5 mouse feet pads are missing because I initially thought that the screws were hidden under the pad, like other Logitech mice.

Left and right click work fine. Receiver is the nano one, not the unifying one since it is only provided with more expensive mice. Battery will not be included for shipping reasons.

Prodcut Link: https://www.logitech.com/en-in/products/mice/m190-wireless-mouse.html

Attachments

• Mouse Up.jpg
    Mouse Up.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Mouse Down.jpg
    Mouse Down.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
View attachment 140165
A new one with warranty is available for less. You might want to reconsider the pricing.
Because that is the price everyone can purchase at right now. Posting something without context is pointless.

Anyway, considering shipping, it is not as if there is scope to sell it at a ridiculous price.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220721-105940_Amazon.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220721-105940_Amazon.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 138
I do not think it is without context. It is frequently discounted. That is why I posted something with a date on it. I am sure most people here will use price checking. I am sure there are some who might feel it is very much within context!

GLWS!

Okay, if it goes for that cheap so often, then there is no point of me selling it because I purchased it for a lot more back then.

Withdrawing from sale.
I do not think it is without context. It is frequently discounted. That is why I posted something with a date on it. I am sure most people here will use price checking. I am sure there are some who might feel it is very much within context!

GLWS!
BTW the discounts you have mentioned are so frequent that they don't even reflect in price tracking websites, including for your date of purchase. So you are indeed not providing the full context of how this was purchased.

Attachments

• Price M190.jpg
    Price M190.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
There was absoutely nothing else I did. There was a flash sale and I purchased it. And this was not the first time I did. There were a couple of other times I purchased the same under Rs.500. I honestly have no idea why it is not reflecting on tracking history. May be someone more informed than I am can help me out here. As always, I am happy to admit to my ignorance.

I presented my experience here. No other intention.

There was absoutely nothing else I did. There was a flash sale and I purchased it. And this was not the first time I did. There were a couple of other times I purchased the same under Rs.500. I honestly have no idea why it is not reflecting on tracking history. May be someone more informed than I am can help me out here. As always, I am happy to admit to my ignorance.

I presented my experience here. No other intention.
Okay, just tried it out and it has started double-clicking intermittently as well. Typical Logitech BS strikes again and I am not going to spend time and money on replacing the micro switch on this one, especially after I wasted time on resolving the scroll issue.

That's my last Logitech mouse down the bin. In light of this, I am reducing the price further should anyone find the mouse still useful. Will not be bumping the thread again.

Last edited:
Had purchased this sometime towards the end of 2020 for work usage. However, ended up using my gaming mouse for office work as well.

In the few months I did use this, it developed the typical scroll wheel jumping issue, so I opened it up to fix it. There shouldn't be any scroll wheel issue going forward but 2 of the 5 mouse feet pads are missing because I initially thought that the screws were hidden under the pad, like other Logitech mice.

Left and right click work fine. Receiver is the nano one, not the unifying one since it is only provided with more expensive mice. Battery will not be included for shipping reasons.

Prodcut Link: https://www.logitech.com/en-in/products/mice/m190-wireless-mouse.html
my 2 months old M190 developed scroll issue :( !! I like this model because it's bigger than regular mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back