FS: Headphone Logitech Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 + Silver Shadow Cable (Unused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
  • Product Name: Logitech Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 IEMs+ Silver Shadow Custom Cable

• Expected Price: Rs 9000/- for the bundle; or Rs 7100/- for the IEMs and Rs 2200/- for the cable.

• Shipping charges: Split between me and buyer if above Rs 500, otherwise completely borne by me.

• Description if any: Total usage is only 2 hours. Immaculate condition of IEMs and custom cable. Everything works. Comes complete with everything that came in the box, see pictures. The box is in a little beat up condition though. This was purchased in the 2011 Amazon fire sale by @ryanrulez4ever, who then sold it to @jobs4jobi, who then sold it to me in July 2011.

• Reason for Sale: Need money and not being used

• Product condition: 9/10 (one point off only for the box)

• Purchase Date: January 2011

• Remaining Warranty period: No

• Warranty available in: N/A

Kindly look at the pictures. If there anything else you would like to know, do not hesitate to PM me. I am also open to offers, but please refrain from sending insane messages.

2a9r7tz.jpg

28mjl7b.jpg

• Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers preferred as they can personally inspect the merchandise
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow mate youre maintained them well since then, Good job, Guys TF10 + silvershadow cable = pure bliss !!!
i miss this combo a lot, only if you sold them a month late id have hands down bought these,

Most PMs replied. Still looking to sell this as a combo. Getting consistently good offers, and first one to confirm and pay gets it.

Same here , atleast reply telling you are not interested in selling it or mention you are not interested in providing a discounted price this is the final price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back