FS: Home Audio Video Logitech z5500 5.1 computer speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivakuru

Disciple
These were bought in Sep 2010 for my computer setup, but did not get used much.

You can see the net for reviews and its capability.

This is in very good condition, as it was used for very less time and was locked
up for the last 2 years. I tested it over the weekend and everything sounds good.

It has an onboard DTS/Dolby Digital decoding capability (it takes one optical and
one co-axial digital inputs). It has stereo inputs too. Very good for an entry,
small scale setup/room.

I cannot ship this. Buyer has to inspect, audition and buy.

If there are any questions, or if you need hi-res images, please contact me.

I bought it around 16k, and my asking price is Rs 8000.

Attachments

• DSCN0855.JPG
    DSCN0855.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCN0858.JPG
    DSCN0858.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 251
  • Logitech2.jpg
    Logitech2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Logitech3.jpg
    Logitech3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Logitech4.jpg
    Logitech4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 293
There are several requests for shipping, but I will not be able to ship it. I dont have the original boxes and I dont
have the time and energy to run around to find suitable boxes, pack, ship etc. If I am unable to sell it locally,
the item will stay with me until it finds a local buyer. Thanks for your understanding.

@sivakuru - a DTDC branch at my place offers to procure boxes for packing (they pack themselves too) and get wooden boxes fabricated at an extra cost. Gati courier branch too here does secure bigger packages with wooden enclosures i think. if you find time, you may check at any of your nearby agencies & specifically ask them if they would provide packing & securing service too at extra cost. may help.
anyway, i had directed a member of Bangalore from another forum to your HFV thread. don't know if he contacted you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back