Audio Logitech z5500 Mumbai Dealer?

Itguy

Recruit
hi Guys,
this is first post in this forum.I would highly appreciate if somebody helps me out with this.I am building a HTPC .After all searching on net I want to purchase logitech z5500 in Mumbai.The only dealer i know is Shakti Computers Lamington Road Mumbai.They are quoting it for 23750 Rs which I think is slightly higher.Does anybody know a place where in i cound get it at cheaper rates????Or Any dealer who could give me a better Deal ???

Thanking u Guys

Itguy said:
hi Guys,
this is first post in this forum.I would highly appreciate if somebody helps me out with this.I am building a HTPC .After all searching on net I want to purchase logitech z5500 in Mumbai.The only dealer i know is Shakti Computers Lamington Road Mumbai.They are quoting it for 23750 Rs which I think is slightly higher.Does anybody know a place where in i cound get it at cheaper rates????Or Any dealer who could give me a better Deal ???

Thanking u Guys
try from loggy india
or a rashi guy direct they can bill u direct..

Itguy said:
hi Guys,

Thanking u Guys

I guess that a decent price for them.....coz 2 years ago I bought the Z-680 for 22.5k

Hi vandal thanks for your help but logitech india redirect me to Shakti Computers itself and Rashi supposedly have stopped dealing in Logitech Speakers.I read somewhere in the forums that we get'em for something like 21-22k.I dont mind paying the amount but paying just for helping somebody make more profits doesnt make sense to me.But i still wonder why such good speakers dont have many Dealers in mumbai ? and moreover why isnt logitech aggresively promoting this product ?Juss goto amazon.com for this product listing and 1 will find tons of gr8 reviews.Anyways lets wait ...may be somebody else would come up with dealers.

Thanking you guys

Itguy said:
Hi vandal thanks for your help but logitech india redirect me to Shakti Computers itself and Rashi supposedly have stopped dealing in Logitech Speakers.I read somewhere in the forums that we get'em for something like 21-22k.I dont mind paying the amount but paying just for helping somebody make more profits doesnt make sense to me.But i still wonder why such good speakers dont have many Dealers in mumbai ? and moreover why isnt logitech aggresively promoting this product ?Juss goto amazon.com for this product listing and 1 will find tons of gr8 reviews.Anyways lets wait ...may be somebody else would come up with dealers.

Thanking you guys
U should pay max 21K
OK now Rashi guys told me they had stopped loggy...but put me on to some1 who was doing them...
this was for the Z5300 which i bought 3 months after the Z5500D

Itguy:

Here's some info you might find helpful, I had been hunting for the Z5500's myself for sometime now. I spoke to KatManDude about it and he provided me the following infomation...

"The name of the place is Karma. Its right next to Prime ABGB ...if you know where that is on Lammy." - to quote him.

I still haven't got around to actually buying it yet, check this place out and lemme know if you do get it from there so I can too. Plan to do so in a couple of weeks.

Ah and I also remember he said it was going for 20k approx., also if you do get it there, thank KMD for his efforts too. :)

Cheers!

Back