Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NIL
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required
Up for Local Pick Up is around 6 Yrs old Logitech Z906 5.1 Speakers. https://www.logitech.com/en-in/products/speakers/z906-surround-sound-system.980-000468.html

This was paired with my iMac in 5.1 optical digital setup. Since iMac has gone kaput, this also is up for Sale. As such used on some weekends to watch movies.

Condition functionality wise & performance wise is perfectly alright, however there are some normal signs of aging.

Few known conditions, which have no impact on performance:-

1. The remote's back battery cover has become loose and come out easily, needs to be taped.
2. Almost immediately after I bought it, my younger son(then a cutie pie) slipped one of his crayon inside the cavernous opening of the Woofer. It has no impact on performance, but it can not be removed(at least I dint try) and u hear rolling noise when shake the woofer.

Box is available, speaker wall mounting kit worth 2k are bundled.

Kindly take PM route for all ur concerns.

Attachments

• Z906.jpg
    Z906.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_1666(1).JPEG
    IMG_1666(1).JPEG
    385.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1668(1).JPEG
    IMG_1668(1).JPEG
    560.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1669(1).JPEG
    IMG_1669(1).JPEG
    75.7 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1670(1).JPEG
    IMG_1670(1).JPEG
    56.4 KB · Views: 347
Hi OP, Mods, Admins, et al.

Had received the Speakers set on Friday, but took whole Sunday to setup, plus get a Optical SPDif cable to check output. Got a cheap version for temp checking.
Will get a decent one this week. Or 15th August Amazon dhamaka.. Ha ha ha.

All is working well, speakers seem in pristine condition! WOW! And, most components seem to be ok as of now.

Lot of hearty Thanks to SSTiwari for considering my dibs on it, and holding for me!
Also, the patience & cooperation of SSTiwari for resolving setup guide, and first timer configuration - is unparalleled!

Appreciate His Help a Ton^Ton!

Would recommend his deals any time, again!

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

Hi OP, Mods, Admins, et al.

Had received the Speakers set on Friday, but took whole Sunday to setup, plus get a Optical SPDif cable to check output. Got a cheap version for temp checking.
Will get a decent one this week. Or 15th August Amazon dhamaka.. Ha ha ha.

All is working well, speakers seem in pristine condition! WOW! And, most components seem to be ok as of now.

Lot of hearty Thanks to SSTiwari for considering my dibs on it, and holding for me!
Also, the patience & cooperation of SSTiwari for resolving setup guide, and first timer configuration - is unparalleled!

Appreciate His Help a Ton^Ton!

Would recommend his deals any time, again!

Regards,
FreakyChokra.
What do you mean by temperature checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back